PDA

View Full Version : AWOOOOONGA Here we come! ... & Mondy too

NAGG
06-02-2009, 08:39 AM
Hey All ....

Well the plans are now set for our IBD therapy in March ......
& unfortunately / sadly we will be bypassing the BASH:'( ..... MWs has booked a flight from Sydney which gets in early on Thursday morning (12th) .... that would see us up at Borumba before midday (Thurs) .........
So after some debate - we feel that 2 or 3 days would be overkill! .... & MW wants barra:P
We've decided to go straight to Awoonga ........ & concentrate our efforts there for 4 or 5 days before finishing up at Mondy ....... depending on results / conditions.
So ...... that's the go! -
It would have been good to catch up with everyone at Borumba ...... but I need to keep the jetsetter happy ;)

Cheers

Chris

Little grey men
06-02-2009, 09:29 AM
You lucky, lucky man. Nothing sits as well as the anicipation of a good fishing trip just over the horizon.
Go get em mate.

Pete62
06-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Hey Nagg, what r your dates for Mondy? We r going up after the BB, will b there 16 - 20.

Pete.

NAGG
06-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Hey Nagg, what r your dates for Mondy? We r going up after the BB, will b there 16 - 20.

Pete.

Hi Pete

Tentatively ....... 18th - 22nd March

So no doubt we will catch up 8-)

Are you staying in the cabins or camping ?

Chris

Pete62
06-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Gotta b camping (powered site) mate, to much fun to b had around the CK to be up there drinking margaritas and complaining the air-con is not working proper;D

Look forward to catching up.

Pete.

BTW no doubt I will have some stories to regale about the BB.

NAGG
06-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Gotta b camping (powered site) mate, to much fun to b had around the CK to be up there drinking margaritas and complaining the air-con is not working proper;D

Look forward to catching up.

Pete.

BTW no doubt I will have some stories to regale about the BB.

totally agree ..... Its all part of the experience for us too ! ........ All good!

Yeh .... love to hear about the BB

chris

themissus
06-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Come on Pete you know the rules...what happens at the bash stays at the bash;) ::) :-X

That's a bugger Chris, I was looking forward to catching up with you guys again:(
Bring on the muster!!
Cheers Kim.:D

Pete62
06-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Oh OK, sorry Chris, I won't be able to tell u anything;)

Pete.

DEANO68
06-02-2009, 01:07 PM
[quote=themissus;966832]Come on Pete you know the rules...what happens at the bash stays at the bash;) ::) :-X

Lets hope so kim, especially if roo brings some turky and the bean bag,,,strange things happen on that bag o beans,.....:-X :-X

NAGG
06-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Come on Pete you know the rules...what happens at the bash stays at the bash;) ::) :-X

That's a bugger Chris, I was looking forward to catching up with you guys again:(
Bring on the muster!!
Cheers Kim.:D

Hi Kim

Old Whitey ... booked his flight not only a day early ...... but a 7am flight to boot!
We spoke about even driving to the bash early on Sat morning from Mondy ...... but its the best part of a 6 hour round trip ........ much better spent chasing the big girls - Oh well that's the way the cookie bounces::) ....... but ,I am personally disappointed :'(

Chris

NAGG
06-02-2009, 01:12 PM
[quote=themissus;966832]Come on Pete you know the rules...what happens at the bash stays at the bash;) ::) :-X

Lets hope so kim, especially if roo brings some turky and the bean bag,,,strange things happen on that bag o beans,.....:-X :-X

I'll still do the recon with you Deano ..... if you want to:P

Chris

Pete62
06-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Hey Chris, safe trip up to QLD, in case u missed it our Premier has decided that to minimize the exodise (rat's and sinking ships) of people from his broke state he has decided that if u leave u can't take any "toys" with you so I will be waiting on the side of the road when u drive through Coffs to relieve u of all things that may be used to have fun.
Please advise if a 4 tonne panteck will suffice and do u have a round or flat pin for your trailer lights. Safe journey, see u Saturday;D;D

Pete.

themissus
06-02-2009, 01:23 PM

Ssshhhh Deano, you'll get me in trouble:-X ;)
He He.

NAGG
06-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Hey Chris, safe trip up to QLD, in case u missed it our Premier has decided that to minimize the exodise (rat's and sinking ships) of people from his broke state he has decided that if u leave u can't take any "toys" with you so I will be waiting on the side of the road when u drive through Coffs to relieve u of all things that may be used to have fun.
Please advise if a 4 tonne panteck will suffice and do u have a round or flat pin for your trailer lights. Safe journey, see u Saturday;D;D

Pete.

Hey Pete ......... My lunch break next Saturday will be at that unmentionable mail order lolly shop in Coffs:P just to stock up;D

Chris

Pete62
06-02-2009, 01:31 PM
No worries, hey, if he is there speak to Rob, tall guy, bald head. Tell him I said to look after you, great guy.

Pete.

DEANO68
06-02-2009, 01:33 PM
[quote=DEANO68;966857]

I'll still do the recon with you Deano ..... if you want to:P

Chris

See what happens chris, trying to mabe sneek up to mondy that weekend:P ...if that dont work out, will definatly be heading to borumba...i will let you know..

deano..8-)

NAGG
06-02-2009, 01:36 PM
No worries, hey, if he is there speak to Rob, tall guy, bald head. Tell him I said to look after you, great guy.

Pete.

Thanks for that ....... got a few things to buy on the way through8-)

jayvee
06-02-2009, 01:49 PM
hey NAGG - we are about 85% sure (will no for sure toomorro night) we'll be making our first trip to monduran from the 20th-23rd of march aswell. (actually not just first to monduran,first attempt at impoundment barra aswell) we'll be camping there. bring on the IBD i say!! cannot wait! good luck mate, might see you round there somewhere

cheers JAYVEE

NAGG
06-02-2009, 02:12 PM
hey NAGG - we are about 85% sure (will no for sure toomorro night) we'll be making our first trip to monduran from the 20th-23rd of march aswell. (actually not just first to monduran,first attempt at impoundment barra aswell) we'll be camping there. bring on the IBD i say!! cannot wait! good luck mate, might see you round there somewhere

cheers JAYVEE

No worries ..... the more the merrier I say -

As we get closer to the trip i'll send out the big Cooooeeee & get everyones details - always nice to catch up & have a yarn ........ get the lowdown

Chris

NAGG
06-02-2009, 02:21 PM
[quote=NAGG;966859]

See what happens chris, trying to mabe sneek up to mondy that weekend:P ...if that dont work out, will definatly be heading to borumba...i will let you know..

deano..8-)

Not a problem ..... just let me know the G O:P

chris

Pete62
06-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Better start a list, Jungle Jim and Jeremy?? will be going up after the BB as well.

Whoo, Pete

Jungle Jim
06-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Better start a list, Jungle Jim and Jeremy?? will be going up after the BB as well.

Whoo, Pete

Jeremy and i are heading up to Mondy from borumba i think at Sunday lunch time.
Fish the Sunday arvo and Monday morning session then back home.

I leaving everything up to him to organise...im just a worker bee..

JIM

robersl
06-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Hi Chris i was heading to mondy that week as well but a darwin trip came up for the end of april so i am saving hard for that but may still get up for the weekend around the 21/22 march

shane

NAGG
06-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Hi Chris i was heading to mondy that week as well but a darwin trip came up for the end of april so i am saving hard for that but may still get up for the weekend around the 21/22 march

shane

Well Shane ...... we will be there

Chris

NAGG
01-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Still haven't worked out our final plan ........... just depends on how well or bad Awoonga fishes over the next week or so!

Mighty Whitey is keen after spending 2 weeks chasing Marlin off Port Stephens ..... with most of the time off the water due to Shite conditions - Did manage a 130kg Blue & some small Dollies though.

Cheers

Chris