PDA

View Full Version : Targeting big impoundment barra

Jeremy87
04-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Something i was thinking of the other day. Is it possible in an impoundment situation to go out and target metre plus fish over say 70's and 80's. From a diet perspective they would both be eating similar things. It's not like a wild creek or river were you can target the smaller 40-60cm fish by going down to bass lures or cut out alot of the smaller fish by upping the lure size. I found fish like toga and bass begin to behave differently when they reach a larger size, wether it is hanging in a specific part of the school or preferring different banks etc. So your thoughts please, can this be applied to impoundment barra? Or is the effictive size difference actually irrelevent to behaviour and its just a lucky dip.

JEKS
04-02-2009, 10:05 PM
hi jeremy87
well we have caught meter pls barra on bass lures and rats on big lures
eg; 40cm barra engulfed a whole barra classic 10+
cheers jeks

NAGG
05-02-2009, 07:17 AM
I'm with JEKS ........ We also have caught $1 fish on small 100mm plastics & 6" ones - vice verse ...... So I dont think you can target a big fish realistically!
If I had to try to get a big barra ...... I'd go looking for prominent structure (point with maybe some timber / lantana .... & a drop off nearby) in an area that is receiving ideal conditions (wind , current etc) & just cast something that can be fished slow (hopefully suspending .... or slow sinking)

I personally dont think lure size is the key.

Chris

Peter4
05-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Size is important I believe, Chris........last December we were throwing 130mm slick rigs around weed beds and only got gentle taps and one short strike.

Downsized to 110mm slickrigs of same colour (Evil Minnow) in the same place and immediately caught a 93 and lost another.....

Only one fish from 9 hook-ups came from 130mm while all the others were from110mm. Having said that, once we got a fish we didn't try the 130mm again!;D

Awoonga
05-02-2009, 12:57 PM
I'm with JEKS ........ We also have caught $1 fish on small 100mm plastics & 6" ones - vice verse
If I had to try to get a big barra ...... I'd go looking for prominent structure (point with maybe some timber / lantana .... & a drop off nearby) in an area that is receiving ideal conditions (wind , current etc) & just cast something that can be fished slow (hopefully suspending .... or slow sinking)

I personally dont think lure size is the key.

Chris
What a load of.....;D ;) ::) ....As far as l know in 10 years it cant be done

NAGG
05-02-2009, 01:35 PM
What a load of.....;D ;) ::) ....As far as l know in 10 years it cant be done

That's what I said :-/

However ..... I mentioned prominent locations - because if it does happen ........ I'm sure a big fish will muscle / eat any smaller fish that hang around ! - Often the best structure will hold the best fish .............. Or is that wrong? :(

Chris

NAGG
05-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Size is important I believe, Chris........last December we were throwing 130mm slick rigs around weed beds and only got gentle taps and one short strike.

Downsized to 110mm slickrigs of same colour (Evil Minnow) in the same place and immediately caught a 93 and lost another.....

Only one fish from 9 hook-ups came from 130mm while all the others were from110mm. Having said that, once we got a fish we didn't try the 130mm again!;D

Pete ..... I dont doubt what you have seen
Last Sept our 5 meteries came on 130mm slick rigs & 6" Storm shads ....... Move on 2 months & never landed a fish on 130s ...... Most were on 110s & 4" Storm Shads & 4" Hollow bellies

go figure ::)

Chris

Jungle Jim
05-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Pete ..... I dont doubt what you have seen
Last Sept our 5 meteries came on 130mm slick rigs & 6" Storm shads ....... Move on 2 months & never landed a fish on 130s ...... All were on 110s & 4" Storm Shads & 4" Hollow bellies

go figure ::)

Chris

I’ve never caught a barra and am certainly not in any position to offer any opinion or advice- but i do have a genuine question.

Are we saying then - that the size of the lure relative to the size of the natural food source - is more important than the lure size relative to the size of your quarry?

Would like to break that duck and any help appreciated.

JIM

Jeremy87
05-02-2009, 04:26 PM
So the general consensis is its a lucky dip then? The food sources and behavioural patterns are the same for impoundment barra regardless of size? I find it hard accept but from everything I've read, watched and experienced in the flesh it seems to be the case. I've heard people say that in awoonga for instance you will find alot more big fish in the basin than up the back of the creeks but I've seen alot of exceptions to this.

I’ve never caught a barra and am certainly not in any position to offer any opinion or advice- but i do have a genuine question.

Are we saying then - that the size of the lure relative to the size of the natural food source - is more important than the lure size relative to the size of your quarry?

JIM

Yep jim the old match the hatch philosophy. The same theory that applies to trout holds true for all fish right through to barra and marlin.

A 60cm barra is more than capable of taking any conventional lure you'll find in your tackle box or hanging on the shelf. It's not like a wild river where there might be barra ranging from 30-90cm and you can selectively target the bigger fish by using a lure too large and intimadating to a smaller fish.

It probably all comes back to the humble old boney bream, the staple food source in most QLD impoundments. Sure theres mullet and spangles and gar etc etc but not in the same numbers as the boney. Because boneys school up in similar sizes the barra are probably tuned into a certain sized food source.

A_DIFF_PERSPECTIVE
05-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Of course it can be done! Why couldn't it?
If you want and XOS of any species you change tact. If you want tiddlers for live bait you change tact! I do believe it is lucky dip if anglers just cast and hope, but if we lay all that has been learnt, shared, discovered or prepared we can spot target individual fish or areas where they frequent. If we use what we know to advantage we can do anything. Winter- much larger fish are available in shallow-why- the answer is there if you ask yourself the right question. In summer it is far opposing, and yea, I don't see anglers doing what is required to target XOS summer barra. Do we just think they dissappear into thin air for 10 months? Of course they don't.
Jeremy, you can increase your chances ten fold by altering the 'norm' of what most do.
In commercial fisheries, anglers learn, adjust and succeed to target a particular sized fish. They need to in order to feed the family. Eg, coral trout anglers learn where to find smaller fish, whilst I singled out areas with XOS spanish and learnt tactics to apply to pull only big fish on grounds where many smaller fish existed. If I wanted the little ones when the sale market changed I swapped tools and ideas.
Cheers,
Johnny

Barraboss
05-02-2009, 05:35 PM
I have found that I can target smaller fish on quite a regular basis now if I want to put someone onto their first barra to get them into the swing of things......this is not and never will be a guarantee, however I back my chances quite often. But ask me to get someone onto a bigger girl and I still remain confident (a vital key), but know that more work and thought will be required to hook a fish that no doubt has learnt a few tricks over the years and no doubt been hooked before...........

It is not the size of lures that I firstly think of, but the location for that day, that hour and that knowledge of a particular part of the dam and what the conditions are telling me. But when you start fishing a dam regularly, patterns do emerge (until murphys law raises its ugly head) but that being said, I still come home only catching the odd one or two (bigger ones that is) as many times I am trying new areas out in different conditions to broaden my learning as much as possible and generally targeting the "slightly" larger models.

I have found I can target both sizes from one bank depending on where a cast is laid, and how deep I let the lure go, how fast you wind etc etc

That being said...........I remember catching 7 fish in one hour (plus losing a few more and one about 110 on first cast) with the smallest being about 40cm and the largest 115cm. All caught on the same lure retrieved in the same way, so strongly beleive that large fish do not make smaller fish "disappear" like little hoodinis.....

Just a few more ideas to think about and help us on the path to higher learning

Cheers
Matt

chewy01
05-02-2009, 05:39 PM
I know you can target big fish,really big ones on live bait in the salt,using only mullet 30cms or bigger,so i cant see why something similar cant be tried in the fresh,yes barra wiil eat smaller offerings but lets face it,you are only going to catch them on the lures that you throw.I have a mega flaps im going to give a run next trip at mondy around 28 cm and while im sure smaller barra will look at it i think the larger ones will give it some interest.I havent thrown it yet as i havent had anything to throw it with.Also some of the bigger barra seem to frequent the creek bed edges in deeper water in groups of four or five so some more experimenting with the big halco tremblers and the like should bring some of these fish unstuck jigging i reckon.Most of these fish grouping in the deeper water appear on the sounder to be larger fish,similar to the groups we target in the salt,so i think realistically you should be able to target them,while you may cut down ur strike rate with a trembler 180(or maybe you wont) the size of the lure may make a few of the smaller fish take a 2nd look.Also this fishing im finding has opened up a few new problems as a couple fish hooked 25 ft down have been airborne beside the boat b4 i knew i had em..i need to be a lot more attentive and use a reel with a faster retrieve to minimise the slack line :(
Have a look at the big tremblers next time ur in the tackle shop..they look not too dissimilar to a bony..just my thoughts

A_DIFF_PERSPECTIVE
05-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Most of these fish grouping in the deeper water appear on the sounder to be larger fish,similar to the groups we target in the salt,so i think realistically you should be able to target them,while you may cut down ur strike rate with a trembler 180(or maybe you wont) the size of the lure may make a few of the smaller fish take a 2nd look.Also this fishing im finding has opened up a few new problems as a couple fish hooked 25 ft down have been airborne beside the boat b4 i knew i had em..i need to be a lot more attentive and use a reel with a faster retrieve to minimise the slack line :(
Have a look at the big tremblers next time ur in the tackle shop..they look not too dissimilar to a bony..just my thoughts.

Chewy,
Music to my ears!!
Well done.
Fast winding still isn't fast enough some days. They almost jump in the boat hey!
Eye poppin'
Johnny

Jeremy87
05-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Most of these fish grouping in the deeper water appear on the sounder to be larger fish,similar to the groups we target in the salt,so i think realistically you should be able to target them,while you may cut down ur strike rate with a trembler 180(or maybe you wont) the size of the lure may make a few of the smaller fish take a 2nd look.Also this fishing im finding has opened up a few new problems as a couple fish hooked 25 ft down have been airborne beside the boat b4 i knew i had em..i need to be a lot more attentive and use a reel with a faster retrieve to minimise the slack line :(
Have a look at the big tremblers next time ur in the tackle shop..they look not too dissimilar to a bony..just my thoughts.

Chewy,
Music to my ears!!
Well done.
Fast winding still isn't fast enough some days. They almost jump in the boat hey!
Eye poppin'
Johnny

I think i've seen what your talking about a few times at awoonga. Tight on the bottom heading into feeder creeks? I know its not structure otherwise i would have fouled up on it but i've never been certain if they are barra or catties. I need to know my sounder a bit better for these bigger fish, i'm too used to looking for bass on it.

Food for thought anyway. I know i don't really give the barra impoundments enough effort to work the patterns out properly but it's nice to know the theory.

Colo77
07-02-2009, 11:47 PM

JIM
I too am not in a position to create educated opinions on 1m+ fish, let alone 70's & 80's but "match the hatch" comes to mind.

On a recent trip to Kinchant I hooked & dropped a 1m+ fish on a 110 slick rig, but the only fish i boated was a 53cm rat on a 130mm slick rig??????:-/

I'm leanin towards lucky dip & i seem to have VERY bad luck ;D :( :) .

2manylures
08-02-2009, 12:14 AM
Of course it can be done! Why couldn't it?

If you want and XOS of any species you change tact.
If you want tiddlers for live bait you change tact! I do believe it is lucky dip if anglers just cast and hope, but if we lay all that has been learnt, shared, discovered or prepared we can spot target individual fish or areas where they frequent.
If we use what we know to advantage we can do anything. Winter- much larger fish are available in shallow-why- the answer is there if you ask yourself the right question. In summer it is far opposing, and yea, I don't see anglers doing what is required to target XOS summer barra.
Do we just think they dissappear into thin air for 10 months? Of course they don't.

Jeremy, you can increase your chances ten fold by altering the 'norm' of what most do.

In commercial fisheries, anglers learn, adjust and succeed to target a particular sized fish. They need to in order to feed the family. Eg, coral trout anglers learn where to find smaller fish, whilst I singled out areas with XOS spanish and learnt tactics to apply to pull only big fish on grounds where many smaller fish existed. If I wanted the little ones when the sale market changed I swapped tools and ideas.
Cheers,
Johnny[/quote]

Therefore in essence when you take ALL paying customers out you only put them onto metre plus Barra, is that what you’re saying? [appears this way]
Furthermore when you were fishing commercially, you, as a professional, didn’t have a by-catch of smaller or different species?
Johnny as a guide you may be ok, but under the circumstances of what you’ve penned here in my eyes you have lost all credibility.
I find this crap very hard to even try to contemplate little own believe.

Apollo
08-02-2009, 06:51 AM
2MANY LURES

I read JM's post differently from you. I thought he was aiming at 'targeting' a particular size rather than guaranteeing a particular size. In targeting, you would most likely achieve your target (or give it the best chance) but will still get other (species/size) that don't follow the rules.

Quality guides and pros do exactly that - they target. This is why they have a higher proportion of the intended catch, but none would be expecting exclusively that target. The better they are, the higher the proportion.

Plasticin
08-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Therefore in essence when you take ALL paying customers out you only put them onto metre plus Barra, is that what you’re saying? [appears this way]
Furthermore when you were fishing commercially, you, as a professional, didn’t have a by-catch of smaller or different species?
Johnny as a guide you may be ok, but under the circumstances of what you’ve penned here in my eyes you have lost all credibility.

I've got a mate who says you should never judge people on their written word, however you are making it quite difficult.

BR65
08-02-2009, 09:20 AM

So you wont be engaging the services of Johns chartering business on the trip north then I gather?
I cant quite figure you out 2ml, are you genuine in what you say, or are you a sh#t stirrer with nothing better to do? Your obviously not dumb, you have some fishing sense, but you lke to come out swinging.
Your a protaganistic poster if nothing else.
Or is it only the clicky wanna be eltist barra fishos you dont particularly like?

Whitto
08-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Yep...That pretty much cover's it Brian

Dick Pasfield
08-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Chewy is on the mark with being able to target large salt water barra, same applies to large fresh water barra in the rivers.

What you feed them

when you do it (time of day, month of year and aligning with environmental factors)

and where you do it.

Would have though those things would apply to impoundments, maybe still too many information gaps to be filled to get the clear picture due to the relative newness of the fishery?

phatty
08-02-2009, 11:59 AM
what your saying is pretty silly when you think about it..

if a guide went out with no intention of trying to get a client want they wanted.. want does that make the guide?? a rip off... nobody pays that sort of $$ to catch a rat..

and with the guide that we are talking about in particular...he is passionate about one thing.. getting his clients what they want.. big barra!
he goes out there targeting big barra everyday.. its what he does for a living, has done it for years.. and is the best in the business at doing it.

phatty
08-02-2009, 12:08 PM
what your saying is pretty silly when you think about it..

if a guide went out with no intention of trying to get a client want they wanted.. want does that make the guide?? a rip off... nobody pays that sort of $$ to catch a rat..

and with the guide that we are talking about in particular...he is passionate about one thing.. getting his clients what they want.. big barra!
he goes out there targeting big barra everyday.. its what he does for a living, has done it for years.. and is the best in the business at doing it.

Horse
08-02-2009, 01:22 PM
A lot of BIG salty Barra come from large live Mullet etc. Is it bad form to throw a livey out to try to pull a horse;) . Those Bass in Monduran look bite sized for a big Barra ::) ;D

bayfisher
08-02-2009, 03:10 PM
In the USA anglers are tossing some big swim baits (30cm+) to specifically target big bass, However here we seem to stick with little offering. I don't know too much when it comes to targeting barra but I do wonder how this type of fishing would go, especially in impoundments where barra no doubt occasionally enjoy a feed of bigger fish like bass every now and then.

2manylures
08-02-2009, 03:30 PM
So you wont be engaging the services of Johns chartering business on the trip north then I gather?
I cant quite figure you out 2ml, are you genuine in what you say, or are you a sh#t stirrer with nothing better to do? Your obviously not dumb, you have some fishing sense, but you lke to come out swinging.
Or is it only the clicky wanna be eltist barra fishos you dont particularly like?

No Brian, I won't be engaging the services of John’s chartering business. Having said that, I did pass on John’s details to a friend who is flying up in a couple of months. He has enlisted John’s services and I wish them both the best of luck.

Prior to my retirement many years ago I also had a charter operation and would like to think I’ve learnt enough to get me by over the years. The best anglers I’ve personally encountered aren’t charter operators or professionally sponsored. The small percentage of grass roots anglers that understand fish, the habitat, environment along with good old mother nature can teach many of us a trick or two

The art of catching fish isn’t difficult, yet some people confuse the issue as well as themselves with hypothetical theories & super technical jargon. I work on the philosophy that all things in life are simple. Often logical thinking can be over-shadowed by complexities irrelevant to the issue. How often have we all been in a confused state whilst trying to find an answer to a question and have the simplest of answers pointed out by another looking in from the outside?

As for being a protagonistic sh#t stirrer who appears to wear boxing gloves, it may appear that way but I can assure it isn’t my intention. If having a different opinion to the mainstream here puts me in that bracket in the eyes of those reading then I’m guilty as charged.

I don’t dislike anyone I don’t know Brian. Although I disagree with some, isn’t this my right & entitlement to do so as much as it is anyone elses?

Tropicaltrout
08-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Maybe but to wrap it all up in a few words 2many "Your a knob"

eotbmg
08-02-2009, 04:17 PM

I am certain he's a shit stirrer.
Seen it else where also on here.
Obviously nothin better to do
You are in the bored, why bother section
Ben

NAGG
08-02-2009, 06:12 PM

thats a little harsh Nath ;D

Chris

eotbmg
08-02-2009, 07:15 PM
deleted post

BR65
08-02-2009, 07:44 PM
No Brian, I won't be engaging the services of John’s chartering business. Having said that, I did pass on John’s details to a friend who is flying up in a couple of months. He has enlisted John’s services and I wish them both the best of luck.

Prior to my retirement many years ago I also had a charter operation and would like to think I’ve learnt enough to get me by over the years. The best anglers I’ve personally encountered aren’t charter operators or professionally sponsored. The small percentage of grass roots anglers that understand fish, the habitat, environment along with good old mother nature can teach many of us a trick or two

The art of catching fish isn’t difficult, yet some people confuse the issue as well as themselves with hypothetical theories & super technical jargon. I work on the philosophy that all things in life are simple. Often logical thinking can be over-shadowed by complexities irrelevant to the issue. How often have we all been in a confused state whilst trying to find an answer to a question and have the simplest of answers pointed out by another looking in from the outside?

As for being a protagonistic sh#t stirrer who appears to wear boxing gloves, it may appear that way but I can assure it isn’t my intention. If having a different opinion to the mainstream here puts me in that bracket in the eyes of those reading then I’m guilty as charged.

I don’t dislike anyone I don’t know Brian. Although I disagree with some, isn’t this my right & entitlement to do so as much as it is anyone elses?

Interesting, but I see a difference between dis-agreeing, and denigration, and I believe some of what you post is the latter rather than the former

2manylures
08-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Interesting, but I see a difference between dis-agreeing, and denigration, and I believe some of what you post is the latter rather than the former

You're entitled to your opinion to which I take no offense

Brian, would you prefer “yes men” who p#ss in your pocket or a straight shooter that lets you know where you stand?

nipsta
08-02-2009, 08:48 PM
sounds like you got is sussed 2mannylures strange though you where asking for help for a upcoming trip if i recall and you insulted one of the best barra fisherman around good job mate you know how to make friends that is for sure .
i say your mate know whats he wants to do learn that is why hes going with johhny m but you on the other hand seem to find it fun to criticize people . i dont be grudge any having there say but dude cut the crap and be real hey.

BR65
08-02-2009, 08:58 PM
There is nothing to be gained by useless re-assurance from toadies, thats only ego building. I believe plenty of that goes on in the industyry as it is, the goal here is to keep it Aussie, support your mates, welcome new comers, share and learn. However, disparaging remarks re someone with more runs on the board in his choosen field than you will ever see in a life time is out rageously farcical. Its hard to gain any credibility on a subject, and this subject in question is impoundment barra, when, by your own admission, you havent caught one, not one, nothing, nada, zilch, zero, zip, sfa dam bara.
By the same token, branding people clicky wanna be's is not expressing an opinion, it is categorizing people you have never met, me included.
Personally, I reckon your sitting down south some where bored out of your mind, and this is your version of sport. Maybe you would be beter off logging on to Fishnet, plenty of red necks on there willing to engage in a keyboard boxing match after a few beers on a Friday nite.
Im not going to say "cant wait till you have a go up here", cause any goose with a line in the water can pull a meter plus fish if the bite is hot, and you might just jag a hot bite, who knows.
The down side of it all is that most who post here are only to happy to help, with tips, techniques and locations, and I dont think you are going to benifit from that at all due to the way you approach things.
Like I said, I know your not a dangler, but the way you do things raises my eyebrows....
So, Im not playing anymore, cause this is pointless, you operate one way, I operate a differant way, and my responding to your further posts is a waste of both our time.

Jeremy87
08-02-2009, 09:41 PM

2ml you have contributed nothing of use to this thread.

The way I interpret and I'm sure the way most other fishers interpret "target" is adopting strategies that increase the likelihood of capturing certain fish. Having bycatch is part and parcel of being specific about your target. For impoundment barra i would expect there to be far more bycatch than the target being caught even when effectively targeting larger fish, something you too would probably be aware of if you had actually caught impoundment barra before.

Having fished with Johnny on a charter and from the vast body of evidence that he is a good barra fisherman, I hold everything he says or writes in high regard.

Meanwhile i have not seen a single report or a single photo of you holding a fish. And as i have said before on this forum i take my advice from those who have proven their ability to catch fish by frequently reporting their catches.

So please post some pictures of all these fish you have caught. And if you don't have any then go fishing and take some pictures and post a report. But in the mean time i have no option other than to disregard everything you write due to lack of credibility.

Tropicaltrout
09-02-2009, 07:18 PM
To me your a coward you have nothing of any intelect to share just the same as every post you have put up is always smart negative to what anyone has said, and never put a name or a repot with a pic of a fish, even a avartar is none exsistant so with all that taken into account your a simple negative nobody who has no intrest in the fishing of a true fisherman and by that I mean the ones that word themselve properly when there is a argument simply out of respect, and dont loose site in why they are away in the first place to go for a fish and take in the suroundings and not be at work!
Yes we banter on and often about the same thing in different angles but as a whole we are all passionate about our fishing and outdoors, some of us like you have been pro's that is earning a living from fishing but dont let Wealth, ego nor stature get in the way of our underlying simularity that is Barramundi.

You have been invited (although there no real invite you just drop a line on the thread and turn up) to the Bash or the muster to join us and see we are all very light hearted blokes and would welcom anyone to share thier experiances in fishing what ever the case maybe.

Thats it from me on the mistery that is 2many for good, that ship has now sailed for me.

Cheers Nath

NAGG
09-02-2009, 07:27 PM
deleted post

Were you going to have a shot at me ;D ....... Thankfully you saw the light ;)

chris

I GOT CRABS
10-02-2009, 10:53 AM
Dont be too harsh on 2manylures he just sees things from A_DIFF_PERSPECTIVE

vet
12-02-2009, 09:01 PM
I have to agree with Johnny, that you can specifically target bigger barra, the only problem is that a 1m barra isn't distinctly bigger than the 80 or 90cm fish and so behaves similarly and therefore is very difficult to find methods that specifically target this size range. You can target truly big barra ie over 120cm, because they are twice as heavy as a 1m fish so they behave differently than your average schoolie sized fish. There are a lot of factors to consider when targeting big barra and larger lure size may be helpful but does not guarantee bigger fish. The only problem with targeting big fish is the simple lack of them so it can be a long time between drinks and therefore it is harder to work out a pattern, but it is still fun trying.
cheers, scott.

NAGG
12-02-2009, 09:09 PM
I have to agree with Johnny, that you can specifically target bigger barra, the only problem is that a 1m barra isn't distinctly bigger than the 80 or 90cm fish and so behaves similarly and therefore is very difficult to find methods that specifically target this size range. You can target truly big barra ie over 120cm, because they are twice as heavy as a 1m fish so they behave differently than your average schoolie sized fish. There are a lot of factors to consider when targeting big barra and larger lure size may be helpful but does not guarantee bigger fish. The only problem with targeting big fish is the simple lack of them so it can be a long time between drinks and therefore it is harder to work out a pattern, but it is still fun trying.
cheers, scott.

Hey Scott ..... I heard you'd been kidnapped by aliens;D - good to see ya posting

Cheers

Chris

vet
12-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Your right chris, but they couldn't put up with my whining so they sent me back.
cheers scott.

2manylures
12-02-2009, 09:47 PM
i say your mate know whats he wants to do learn that is why hes going with johhny m but you on the other hand seem to find it fun to criticize people . i dont be grudge any having there say but dude cut the crap and be real hey.

My 1st & only choice was Harro who was booked out at the particular time.

JM wasn't.

Please don't condem people you don't know.;D

2manylures
12-02-2009, 09:51 PM

In your mind yes, but who are you to judge; a nobody?

Yonnies & glass houses don't mix;D