PDA

View Full Version : Why the locked posts

sea-rash
20-01-2009, 10:54 AM
Why is any post relating to Fisher boays being locked? There have been many examples of boat builders and boat yards being discuused at length on these forum's. Why does this not apply to Fisher? I know he was/is a site sponsor but does this mean legitimate questions are unable to be asked? I do not know what has occured at the business and am never happy to see any business person face a tough time but do belive the rules on this site should be applied consistently.

Regards

Rob

GBC
20-01-2009, 11:03 AM
Lets see how long this thread lasts. Probably only long enough for someone to say something like - "I'm pretty sure I remember discussing it online when the last boat building company he was associated with went under."

1lastcast
20-01-2009, 11:13 AM
fisher , fisher, fisher, fisher, fisher ,fisher, fisher, fisher, fisher, fisher, fisher ,fisher, fisher, fisher, fisher ,fisher ,fisher, fisher fiiiiissssshhhheeeerrrr !!!!!

the_bomber
20-01-2009, 11:25 AM
It is a shame as I liked the look of that black 7.3 metre maxi on his website.

GBC
20-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Is that the one called 'liquidator'?

the_bomber
20-01-2009, 11:31 AM
that's the one

GBC
20-01-2009, 11:34 AM
.. ironic ..

disorderly
20-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Is that the one called 'liquidator'?

that's the one

.. ironic ..

LOL....I saw that one coming a mile away...;D;D;D;D

business class
20-01-2009, 12:17 PM
who knows why they get blocked for some reason the sun must shine out of their a**e.;D I believe it should be equal for all the manufactures and dealers on this website. as i am pretty sure nothing was blocked when any one else was talked about. ie Joshua, springwood marine, satisfaction and so on. I have nothing against them i am just confused why this is happening:-/ :-/ :-/ ???????? maybe someone can inform us?

boatie_72
20-01-2009, 01:20 PM
It seems like the site has 2 standards, which I feel personal is unfair. Ausfish needs to have one set of rules for it all. Just because fishers were a sponsor of this site should play no part in it all. All the other threads about the other boat company were left to run their course. Fair enough if it starts to get personal and out of hand then they should step in. But different rules shouldn’t be applied. These things are meant to be about a freedom of speech. Am I wrong?

Guess it will only be a matter of time till they shut this one down. Lol

disorderly
20-01-2009, 01:41 PM
C'mon fella's ...get with the program.....money talks..

Kinda like "cash for comment"...only in this case "cash for no comment"...Lawsy and Jonesy would be proud...

Have to say though the longer this crap goes on the more dodgy it looks and the less trust they will ever have in the future...

business class
20-01-2009, 02:58 PM
i would have to agree, if this was any other company it would be ok, but or no don't say anything about the all great fisher boats:-X . yes it is very sad if another company has gone as know one wants to see this happen ever, And to be honest i actually think they are a decent boats so i not haveing a go at them. MOre the point for this thread is what about the customers that own one, or even looking at one or even worse Have a deposit on one. I just hope someone can fill in what has happened that actually knows....... Anyone??????????

Rod Fishing
20-01-2009, 03:47 PM
I would not like to have a new one at the moment and have to get warrenty work done. That could become untidy. I am now glad that i put off placing an order for a 600 walkaround.

I wish Col and staff all the best however I think we would all like know what is happening. Even a reply saying that you can devulge anything at this time and then keep everyone updated.

Cheers Rod....8-)

Ausfish
20-01-2009, 04:13 PM
l the newly opened threads have been closed as there is already an open thread.

Members chose to do the right thing and not post stories and speculation so it was quickly moved to the next page.