PDA

View Full Version : Yalta Triple 5 Setup

Hampo
19-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Evening Gents,

I have been through every possible thread relating to this boat, some of the older ones have had the pics removed.

I was hoping some member could supply some pics of the setups they have made on their rigs. POarticularly the dash and instruments.

We purchased one last week and take delivery at the end of this week.

Wondering what other member have deemed necersary of funtional additions.

Thanks

Ben

thelump
20-01-2009, 07:14 AM
An external live bait tank is a good Idea if you want to keep a fair few livies. The ones at the back are a bit small. Apart from that they are all good.

megafish71
20-01-2009, 09:05 AM
This was the dash layout of my 615 I had a couple of years ago. Hope this is of some help to you.

Cheers Ron

Hampo
20-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the replies guys.

Where have you put the live tank Lump?

Megafish, is that a speaker up the control box? Where did you put the stereo speakers?

Few questions too: would you reccommend put a GPS/Sounder of the left or the right?

What are the thought on lighting? I am looking for cabin, cockpit and deck lighting. Thinking LEDS for the first too and a floodlight off the rockt launcher for the Deck light.

Any better ideas?

Cheers
Ben

thelump
20-01-2009, 12:10 PM
I put my bait tank on the starboard duckboard. Its a 30 litre round water tank with the screw on lid and sits neatly inside the control cables.It is removed when not in use.For lighting I have a Fluoro cabin light and LED deck lights. One either side. I dont have any photos of the dash but it is similar to Megafish with GPS on the right and sounder on the left. My Radios are where his switch panels are. Plenty of guys on here with Yaltas that I'm sure will submit piccies.

honda900
20-01-2009, 05:10 PM
Firstly congrats on the purchase, you will be happy.

Scalem will be drooling..

I got one of the rear tanks plumbed, havent had any dramas at all with livies, mind you I leave the pump on, the tank is plenty big enough for 10 to 15 baits.

Anyway f piccie of the dash, I have since replaced the black gauge with the suzi fuel gauge, looks great..

Regards
Honda

Hampo
21-01-2009, 12:44 PM
Thanks Honda.

What do you guys use the other rear tank for?

Would it be possible to plumb both rear tanks?

Pick up the boat tomorrow and will spend some time this weekend putting "extras" in. But if the weather is good it might be hard not to go for a few good runs.

Are there any "extras" you would suggest adding?

Cheers

honda900
21-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Hampo,

I use the other rear tank for defrosting and is the rubbish bin, BTW make sure you get Steve to plumb the drain for you at least into the bilge area other wise will dump straight over you battery box... yes possible to plumb both, just 2 holes instead of one in your transom.

Get em to chuck some ski hooks on there as well, kids love it..

Cmon, give us the details of what you got.. ;D

Regards
Honda

Hampo
21-01-2009, 09:23 PM
Cheers Honda.

As I said pick the kit up tomorrow. Yalta Triple 5 with Yamaha 150HP 4st on the back. Chose not to get the electrics supplied with the kit. It is going into the shop Friday for some additions.

Including:
Garmin 4008 Chartplotter/Sounder (transducer)
Garmin G2 Vision Card
GME 9520 CD/MP3/DVD Unit with speakers
GME GX600D VHF
Dual Battery system with monitoring panel
12v extension lead for Fridge
Waeco CF-50DZ Fridge/Freezer Combo

Also looking at Live Bait system, Deckwash, Fresh Water pump and anchor windlass as well as lighting setups.

Then just a few bits and pieces to tidy it all up.

Cheers

reel scream
21-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Hampo- my brother in law got the same boat a few months back and his did not come with an anchor light. They later told him they would supply a long pole with a light on it coming out of the stern? Not good enough i reckon for what you are paying.

Cheers Scott