PDA

View Full Version : expression of intrest

robersl
19-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Hi all I was looking at going to darwin Barra fishing in april but at the moment there is not a spot avaiable with the crew i normally go with and do not want to use others, I was thinking of going to monduran instead for a week in March and staying in the cabins if 1 is available maybe around the full moon ect not sure of the date i was wondering if any others were interested in going at that time and maybe sharing some costs

shane

Fishbait
19-01-2009, 07:26 PM
Ah, I knew you'd get hooked on that Monduran Dam Shane. Those lure of that big barra gets everyone to go back again. Darren.

NAGG
19-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Hi all I was looking at going to darwin Barra fishing in april but at the moment there is not a spot avaiable with the crew i normally go with and do not want to use others, I was thinking of going to monduran instead for a week in March and staying in the cabins if 1 is available maybe around the full moon ect not sure of the date i was wondering if any others were interested in going at that time and maybe sharing some costs

shane

Hi Shane

we will be there ... but are camping

Chris

robersl
19-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Ah, I knew you'd get hooked on that Monduran Dam Shane. Those lure of that big barra gets everyone to go back again. Darren.

Hi darren not so much the big fish i had been planning darwin but i am a bit late this year and monduran is closer and cheaper ect ect

Chris what dates are you going to be around there

shane

NAGG
19-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Hi darren not so much the big fish i had been planning darwin but i am a bit late this year and monduran is closer and cheaper ect ect

Chris what dates are you going to be around there

shane

Sometime after the BASH ... so 15th - 22nd , just deciding whether we go to Awoonga first or Mondy

Chris