PDA

View Full Version : Tabs Report

nedy
16-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Hi

My Tabs 4.65 Territory Pro Side Console powered by a 75 HP Mercury Optimax is now One Year old.!00 hrs.

From Gradys on the Shoalhaven river to Long Nose in Jervis Bay/Banks.this boat is the Bee Knees. Of All Plate Boats.:)

The Merc What can I say, Starts every time Hot Or Cold. First Time.and better fuel ecom than my old 40hp Mercury, Just Ask WES /M8-)

Good Luck Twisty

backlash08
16-01-2009, 05:15 PM
good on you!

brute898
16-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Sounds like it is going great mate, do you know how many km's you are getting out of a litre of fuel.
Keep enjoying being in boat

muzzytt
16-01-2009, 07:03 PM
first time out in a mates tabs 5.0 in a little chop i was sprayed with water like i was having a shower. and the banging was unbeleivable.

Glad you like yours :)

Rod Fishing
16-01-2009, 07:39 PM
first time out in a mates tabs 5.0 in a little chop i was sprayed with water like i was having a shower. and the banging was unbeleivable

Sounds like every plate boat i have been in. If you dont want the banging get a glass boat.

Cheers Rod....8-)

FNQCairns
16-01-2009, 07:40 PM
first time out in a mates tabs 5.0 in a little chop i was sprayed with water like i was having a shower. and the banging was unbeleivable.

but what are you comparing it with? With boats if the comparison is not like for like then statements like yours become a little 'hows your father'.

cheers fnq

muzzytt
16-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Sounds like every plate boat i have been in. If you dont want the banging get a glass boat.

Cheers Rod....8-)

thats why i ended up with a haines very soft in comparision.

FNQCairns
16-01-2009, 07:51 PM
thats why i ended up with a haines very soft in comparision.

Yeah I would agree, nice riding boats, although the Haines may be considered quite hard compared to a typical cat of the same length.

cheers fnq

nedy
17-01-2009, 12:00 PM

Next time your out with your mate, Ask hi to trim the motorand slow down , that helps,
Good Luck Ned