PDA

View Full Version : Sea Storm Tiger

Ostheman
16-01-2009, 02:04 PM
Thx eveybody for all your answers for my topic " best plate center console"posted few days ago...

I recently came across a guy who just bought a seastorm tiger 23 and he cant stop talking about it... All though its a bit high price for me but still worth looking in to i think, has anyone owned or ridden in a tiger 23 ( from sea storm) before or heard ang good/ bad reports???

Thx Again...

rhycebullimore
16-01-2009, 02:50 PM
hey mate heard a few reports of guys not liking them, for various reasons have not had the chance to catch up with them personally to find out what the exact reports were but will endevour to do so.

Ostheman
16-01-2009, 03:01 PM
hey mate heard a few reports of guys not liking them, for various reasons have not had the chance to catch up with them personally to find out what the exact reports were but will endevour to do so.

Thx mate, look forward to hearing why they didint like it?

Spaniard_King
16-01-2009, 09:15 PM
I recon I could find some who had an issue with every boat ever made:P

backlash08
17-01-2009, 05:37 AM
I recon I could find some who had an issue with every boat ever made:P

Ive got an issue with mine thats for sure!

cant use it with all this crap weather!

cheers

business class
19-01-2009, 04:03 PM

I have hurd the opposite, as i have never hurd a bad thing about those tigers from anyone who has OWNED one!!! look forward to hearing what they said.

If i was you do youself a favour and call them, price them up, as i know one guy who has one and loves it.

Cheers
Matty