PDA

View Full Version : Diesel Mechanic needed for Fiji

Dogman76
16-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Job Opportunity of the Year!!

I need a good marine mechanic who knows Diesel Engines, Big Boat systems and then a bit about outbords and Jet Ski's. The Adrenalin Group of Companies is the biggest marine based business in the South Pacific and has significant operations in Fiji and Vanuatu.

Based in Port Denarau, Nadi, Fiji and potentially starting immediately - you will be responsible for the management of the Adrenalin Fleet and our team of 5 mechanics. Your role will be ensuring that vesels are operational and maintenance routines are managed. The fleet includes:

An 86ft luxury Paschoud Catamaran with twin CAT 3406E
A Riviera 51 Enclosed with twin C12's
A Kevlacat 3700 with twin Yanmar 370's
An assortment of other vessels with misc outboards
20 odd jet ski's

As the Riviera dealer for the region there will be other vessels that require servicing and manageent as well. Hence, experience with big boats would also be an advantage.

We need someone with experience, attention to detail and someone who will get their sleeves rolled up. Our Fijian staff are good, but will thrive with someone with experience. Visit www.adrenalinfiji.com (http://www.adrenalinfiji.com) for more details on our business.

Sounds like you? Then email me on ben@adrenainfiji.com and we can talk more. Know someone who would be good for this, then forward this on.

Thanks to Ausfish for helping me find someone...