PDA

View Full Version : Tinny Reno

Tailortaker
10-01-2009, 01:45 PM
G'Day All, I've asking alot of questions about what to use for a new floor and decks for my tinnie and now that it's complete(for now) I thought i should share a few pics of it. I have been doing alot lot of sp and hb fishing in the passage at late so I wanted to make the boat a bit more pracitcal with bigger casting decks, more storage to get rid of the clutter and a watersnake bow mount was also added. Here are some before and afters (the photos are off my phone so hope thay are ok)
Cheers TT
P.S Thanks for all the advice ;D

Castaway
10-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Hey Tailortaker, you've done well for a young fella (that is you in the photo isn't it??) Seriously, it looks great and I'm sure more practicable and enjoyable all tidied up.

Tailortaker
11-01-2009, 08:33 PM
Cheers Mate, I got a few more things to do yet. Thats my son in the photo and he was a great help......

ronnien
11-01-2009, 09:37 PM
sure is alot more you can do to it until you get it the way you want.
but what got m interested is your live bait tank, looks good any chance you could do a couple more pic's of it?

ron.

Tailortaker
14-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Sorry about the delay on the photos. I bought the tank off a fellow AF member. I modified it a bit as the origonal overflow wasnt suitable so I cappeda\ it and use it to empty the tank when finished. I made another overflow which flows straight out the side of the boat.
Cheers TT

SnapperShane
20-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Nice job Mate, that come up a treat. Look forwards to testing it out

SWANY22
21-01-2009, 03:27 PM
awsome job there taker.mate she is a top looking rig