PDA

View Full Version : Merc outboard mechanic in Coffs area

QuinnyDory
07-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Hi,

Can anyone suggest a Merc (certified or otherwise) mechanic in the Coffs area that they have used and not been disappointed with ?

Ive just recently moved into the area last week and although I could ring the big locals like the Jetty or Coffs Marine Im always interested in recommendations.

Thanks, Darren

PS - Interested in hooking up with other fishermen in the area for a fish, so if your local speak up.

Pete62
08-01-2009, 07:38 AM
Hi mate and welcome to Coffs, great area sure u will enjoy. I use the guys at Hi Tech Marine (66583891), speak to Rod a lot of the local guys use them and they have a good rep.

Always keen to have a fish and would be happy to show u around.

Cheers, Pete.

QuinnyDory
08-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Hey Pete,
Thanks for the welcome.
I did give them a ring and left a message but have not heard back - they are in the Toormina Hi-Tech estate right ? I might just drive over and have a chat about the problem.

thanks. See you out on the water. Im in a Qunitrex 460 Dory (when its working that is).

Darren.

siegfried
08-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Mate, thers a young bloke at Urunga ,does mobile stuff young ,keen and got all the gear sorry cant remember the name but well worth a call has done work for us in the past and I would definately use him again

Pete62
09-01-2009, 08:02 AM
Yep that's them, down the end of Hi Tech Drive on the right hand side.

I have an unpainted 4.45m Sea Jay, 40 Yamaha, Watersnake on the bow and red Ausfish stickers.

We r in the Putt Bennett fishing comp out of North Beach this weekend, great weather:-/, I will be fishing Bonville Creek tonight and tomorrow then prob the Kalang Sat night and Sunday morning.

Anyhoo if you r ever keen to hook up for a fish send me a PM.

Cheer's Pete.

carving it up
13-01-2009, 07:26 PM
Hey Darren

Urunga has a young bloke i went to school with Sam Perry trades as north coast mobile marine in urunga he's your man only have good things and havn't yet to hear a bad thing about him tell him barry taylor referred you and he'll more then look after you.

Pete how did you go in putt bennett???

cheers
barry