PDA

View Full Version : POST BASH - Mondy & Awoonga

NAGG
04-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Hey all you Bashers

Is anyone up for kicking on & doing some barra fishing after the Borumba Bash?
Mighty Whitey & I will be continuing from Borumba to Mondy for 3 days & Awoonga (4 days) for some barra fishing:P Just camping out & having fun:)

If anyone is up to the challenge ........ come & join us8-)

cheers

Chris

PS ( Borumba Bash 13th , 14th & 15th March) - (Mondy (16th -18th) & (Awoonga 19th-22nd) ..........

DEANO68
04-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Hey all you Bashers

Mighty Whitey & I will be continuing from Borumba to Mondy for 3 days & Awoonga (4 days) for some barra fishing:P Just camping out & having fun:)

cheers

Chris

PS ( Borumba Bash 13th , 14th & 15th March) - (Mondy (16th -18th) & (Awoonga 19th-22nd) ..........

at the moment chris , no, but anything could happen by then, but the muster in sept, 4 days at awoonga before 4 days for the muster..:P

Tropicaltrout
04-01-2009, 03:54 PM
yes doulbe post

Nath

Tropicaltrout
04-01-2009, 03:58 PM
well might do the mondy leg, depends on my job situation.... I would like to do awoonga too but I think just mondy would just enough before I would get the boss offside and I mean the boss as the one all men are afraid of...:hanged: :gorgeous:

oh woohooo I am platinum... :o

Nath

DEANO68
04-01-2009, 04:24 PM

Nath[/quote]

no wonder with an avatar like that,,:-*

Tropicaltrout
04-01-2009, 05:06 PM

Nath

no wonder with an avatar like that,,:-*[/quote]

Imagine rounding the corner right up the back of Borumba and see that standing knee deep fly casting:o ...... Do you stop and cast or do you troll?::) :P ;D ;D ;D

BR65
04-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Deano, did ya happen to see "Fish North Australia" this morn, old AJ was just about drooling, he had Ms Indy in the boat casting for little swamp rats out of run off creek mouths. She was in a rather fetching outfit, lets just say she wasnt to worried about the SPF rating, if you know what I mean.

BR65
04-01-2009, 05:07 PM

Imagine rounding the corner right up the back of Borumba and see that standing knee deep fly casting:o ...... Do you stop and cast or do you troll?::) :P ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

THATS FUNNY!!!

NAGG
04-01-2009, 06:07 PM
at the moment chris , no, but anything could happen by then, but the muster in sept, 4 days at awoonga before 4 days for the muster..:P

I can tell you right now Deano ........ something will go with the Muster ( MW needs to justify flying up to Brisbane) :P ...... so no doubt there will be a further weeks fishing

Chris

NAGG
04-01-2009, 06:12 PM
well might do the mondy leg, depends on my job situation.... I would like to do awoonga too but I think just mondy would just enough before I would get the boss offside and I mean the boss as the one all men are afraid of...:hanged: :gorgeous:

Nath

congrats on the status Nath ........... But doesn't that mean you grow some too ;D

Sorry ....... I forget sometimes that people answer to a higher authority ;)

Chris

DEANO68
04-01-2009, 06:15 PM

Imagine rounding the corner right up the back of Borumba and see that standing knee deep fly casting:o ...... Do you stop and cast or do you troll?::) :P ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

none of the above nath, recon i would ask her to show me her TIPS......on fly casting, and i would show her my flickin toga method..:o :o

NAGG
04-01-2009, 06:24 PM
Deano, did ya happen to see "Fish North Australia" this morn, old AJ was just about drooling, he had Ms Indy in the boat casting for little swamp rats out of run off creek mouths. She was in a rather fetching outfit, lets just say she wasnt to worried about the SPF rating, if you know what I mean.

what a distraction - some of the best set I've seen for a while...... The old Aj is pretty switched on hey ( good gear models :P ) ! Sure come up for a photo shoot :-* :P !

BR65
04-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Yeah she was a good sort Chris, but super keen to wear a handfull of trebles!
Im wondering if that ripped denim hanky she was wearing as shorts will take off on the tournament scene this year. Only problem I spose is where will the boys sew the sponsors patch??

NAGG
04-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Yeah she was a good sort Chris, but super keen to wear a handfull of trebles!
Im wondering if that ripped denim hanky she was wearing as shorts will take off on the tournament scene this year. Only problem I spose is where will the boys sew the sponsors patch??

Mate you are not wrong about those trebles ...... she went to grab the lure 3 or 4 times ..... not a wise move on that size of barra.

Were they shorts she was wearing :P ....... I say put her on the AFC

Tropicaltrout
04-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Hey Brian looks like a Happy Birthday for us both on wednesday.... Many happy returns brother.

Nath

Obi _ Wan
04-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Thinking about it Chris,

Depends what happens this month, talk soon.

Cheers,
John.

NAGG
05-01-2009, 06:37 AM
Thinking about it Chris,

Depends what happens this month, talk soon.

Cheers,
John.

Not a drama John ....... how ya been anyhow ??

Chris

Obi _ Wan
05-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Not a drama John ....... how ya been anyhow ??

Chris

Chris, That's a question that can be answered very simply, "SSDD"

Have had a couple of Jack trips since Christmas but no bloody luck, it's getting that way that i might have to start using Smokey Prawn Lures for the buggers.

Cheers,
John.

reel scream
09-01-2009, 02:31 AM
Hey all you Bashers

cheers

Chris

Bloody hell Chris. I find it tough getting away for a quick reef trip ATM let alone days here and there.

Maybe once Kids are at school hey?

You have fun on some of our behalfs. Half your bloody luck.;D

Cheers Scott

NAGG
09-01-2009, 05:59 AM
Bloody hell Chris. I find it tough getting away for a quick reef trip ATM let alone days here and there.

Maybe once Kids are at school hey?

You have fun on some of our behalfs. Half your bloody luck.;D

Cheers Scott

Ahhh the life of a single ...... no higher authority to answer to:P
I actually had Whitey on the phone last night organising his flights ....... while he hates flyin, he is keen enough to book a flight - I reckon he wouldn't mind avoiding 22 hours of driving either ;D

Scott ... having fun will be a given - Catchin fish ::) We'll see!

Chris