PDA

View Full Version : should we bother????

bdaearth
30-12-2008, 08:34 PM
I was going to headout off the cape of morton tomorrow to do some trolling but with all the boats out there is there much point??? (already had two days out there this week with only two fish to our name and that was from bottom bashing!!!!) might head up a bit higher around 12 mile???

Midnight
30-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Gday,

I reckon it is worth a look. There is heaps of bait around and there were not too many outside today. Nothing like the zoo it was on the 23rd of this month.

May be busier tomorrow with the good weather forecast.

I am keen to head out myself but cant tomorrow due other comitments.

Good luck if you do go.

Cheers,

Myles

MrWong
30-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Ill be out there..... 5.5 AMM hard top
gotta be better than working!

skipalong
31-12-2008, 07:04 PM
mate is always good to be just on the water fish are always a bonus i say

cheers justin

bdaearth
31-12-2008, 07:53 PM
Well we headed out with a late start 7am from bribie and went looking for some lost ground we had fished in the years past but could not find it!!! So off we went to 12 mile to have a bit of a sticky but nothing grabbed us so thought we would head to wide cal. When we got there, there was a few other boats about and started to think we might have a bottom bash. NOTHING!!!! got sick of that pretty quick so shot back to 12 mile and trolled from there to hutchies with no luck. because of the late start we desided to head home with the fish count on 0. It was a great day out but it would have been nice to get something to show for it.