PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas and remember to Log IN & OUT

QF3 MROCP
21-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Hi All:

Thanks for your great support over the year in participating in the VHF radio courses provided by the volunteers at either your local VMR or Coast Guard.

Believe me, we do notice the difference from a radio room perspective.

And REMEMBER to Log In each day while your away and most of all LOG OFF - None of us want to start worring about you during the festive season.

Merry Xmas and have a Happy New Year...

Look forward to hearing your Log In call on Xmas Day - quess where I'm having lunch?...

Peter
QF3 MROCP - Coast Guard Redcliffe :)

haggis
21-12-2008, 06:33 PM
I hope that you have a happy christmas & that you dont get too
many dramas during your lunch .
Thanks for the course that I did at redcliffe It has helped me understand a lot more about the radio & safety at sea .
I hope that many more boaties take up this course as it is well worth the money .
cheers Jimmy ..........................................

sleepygreg
22-12-2008, 02:05 AM
And a merry xmas and a safe and happy new year to you Peter, and all the guys/gals at VMR Redcliffe. I WILL take the exam for the radio course I attended, but was crook on the day of the exam. Is it ok to drop by on Xmas day and say hi and thanks to the crew in the radio room? Maybe they can put a face to the driver of that white pajero that keeps driving round the ramp every day and watching the goings on.

Cheers
Greg

QF3 MROCP
22-12-2008, 10:33 AM
And a merry xmas and a safe and happy new year to you Peter, and all the guys/gals at VMR Redcliffe. I WILL take the exam for the radio course I attended, but was crook on the day of the exam. Is it ok to drop by on Xmas day and say hi and thanks to the crew in the radio room? Maybe they can put a face to the driver of that white pajero that keeps driving round the ramp every day and watching the goings on.

Cheers
Greg

Please drop by Greg, we would welcome the visit. If you're lucky there maybe a sausage on the BBQ!!

All are WELCOME..

Peter

QF3 MROCP
22-12-2008, 10:34 AM

Cheers
Greg

Please drop by Greg, we would welcome the visit. If you're lucky there maybe a sausage on the BBQ!!

All are WELCOME..

Peter