PDA

View Full Version : Monduran after xmas

snodger 08
19-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Hi all,
me and the Mrs are headin up to Monuran the Saturday after xmas and coming home new years day.;D Anyone else heading up there?

cheers and have a good xmas

Steve

Gordie
19-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Mate you could find one or two fishermen up there. ;D

I am going to do the same but a bit later into the year when the holidays are over, fish have settled down and fish the mid week.

Get up to date info on where they are. Good luck

We are still looking for the spot that no man has ever set foot. ;)

Regards Gordon.

whykickacatalong
19-12-2008, 07:43 PM
You may see TonyM and myself around (hopefully getting punished in the sticks;D ) White current duelcab hilux with yak racks on top and NSW rego with a 445 (Tony's) hornet. Say G'day. we will be there from around Sunday till Friday ish.

snodger 08
20-12-2008, 07:39 AM
Gordon you may be right, from what I was told they put traffic controllers out in the main basin;) would like to get there when its a bit quieter, but work commitments you know::) May have to find a quiet place up in the sticks away from the basin.

You may see TonyM and myself around (hopefully getting punished in the sticks;D ) White current duelcab hilux with yak racks on top and NSW rego with a 445 (Tony's) hornet. Say G'day. we will be there from around Sunday till Friday ish.

We will be at the cabins in an old white falcon wagon and a white centre console gail force. Hope to see you around then.

Gordie
20-12-2008, 08:57 AM
Gday snodger.

Dond know when we will be up there. I will go by the (after holidays) reports from the locals if I can talk to any.

My best ID is a brand of lures made in the Territory, printed along the side of my tinnie. I am the only one like it as I put it on myself.

Regards Gordon