PDA

View Full Version : The Haines Group

bigjimg
17-12-2008, 07:40 PM
Gidday All
Thought I would share my experience with you all with my warranty
issues on the Haines Sig 580F.Having bought the boat at Nitro Marine at the Gold Coast it was just too far to be back and forth, even though the guys down there are great to deal with.So I thought I would give the factory a call too see if they could take a look as I liveat Moorooka it is only 15 min away.The staff down there were fantastic,we arranged a time to drop the boat off and went through the problems I was having and was told when I could pick her up.Over night the wife
and I were having beverage or two and we got to talking about skiing and all that so the next day I called the factory and asked if a ski pole could be installed.Yep no worries got one in stock paid over the phone and could pick the boat up the nect day.Went down to pick her up today all fixed polished and vacuumed ready to go.Would like to thank Gordon,Tony,Anita and the crew for excellent customer attention well done if only the weather would behave,but hey I can go skiing instead.Jim8-)

Roughasguts
17-12-2008, 08:28 PM
That's good news.
I wish I lived 15 mins from the factory, I got a couple of jobs I would like them to have a look at.

dodgyone
17-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Great to hear a good story about a long serving business that remembers what customer service is all about. I love to read a good story amongst all the doom and gloom of guys getting ripped off.