PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

culbara
13-12-2008, 08:17 PM
Hi fellow ausfishers
Self and my middle son are going to Monduran over Christmas. Leaving on the 26/12/08 and will fish 27, 28, 29th, and pack up and go home on the 30th December so if you see a Makocraft 4.8metre black and white pro with ausfish stickers on both bows come say hello and have a beer.
Bye for now

DEANO68
14-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Hi fellow ausfishers
Self and my middle son are going to Monduran over Christmas. Leaving on the 26/12/08 and will fish 27, 28, 29th, and pack up and go home on the 30th December so if you see a Makocraft 4.8metre black and white pro with ausfish stickers on both bows come say hello and have a beer.
Bye for now

cheers ross have a top crissy, and good trip up to mondy, still gotta wait till next month...are you still popin up in january also..??

Tropicaltrout
15-12-2008, 06:36 AM
As Dean said Ross hope you nail a few might be there so will come over for a beer but not 100% have a safe chrissy and travels.

Nath

black_sheep
15-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Merry xmas and happy new year to you and your family too mate. We will be at Maryborough so may do a day trip. We will be there for Aust Day long weekend.

Cheers and tight lines, hope you get a few metrey's.

nipsta
15-12-2008, 07:23 PM
happy xmas to all ausfishers as well and there familys take care if you are travelling and hope you all get what you want from the fisherman in the big red suit

Magella
16-12-2008, 04:23 PM
::)::)::)[
Merry Christmas to everyone. You all helped my year be great and my liver a bit worster. Cheers hope everyone and there families have a top Christmas and Happy New Year.

Cheers John, Jackie and the Billy Lids

Ps. hope the little lost sheep made it home to the Black Sheep;D

DEANO68
16-12-2008, 04:52 PM
::)::)::)[
Merry Christmas to everyone. You all helped my year be great and my liver a bit worster. Cheers hope everyone and there families have a top Christmas and Happy New Year.

Cheers John, Jackie and the Billy Lids

Ps. hope the little lost sheep made it home to the Black Sheep;D

enjoy the festive season john and jackie, keep up the good work :thumbsup: will pop in on the 15 jan...and get that liver schooled up for 09...;)