PDA

View Full Version : Last Mondy session

Hans Lubbers
11-12-2008, 12:15 PM
Hi Guys
I joined Scott (Real Scream) on the dam last weekend for my first ever freshwater and Ausfish, experience. I was not only impressed by the fishing but moreso by the friendliness and support I was given by those who stayed at Choice. A particular thanks to Ben and a big thanks to everybody else. I'd like to try again and go for a bigger catfish next time, if there is such an animal.
For the record - Scotts' fish was 100.0000001 cm trust me, when have you ever heard of a fisho lie about the size of a fish
Cheers
Hans

Big_Ren
11-12-2008, 02:30 PM
Good onya Hans and welcome aboard.

You were top company, particularly when you came and picked us up on that hot afternoon after being left stranded by Barb (Ben) and the brother of darkness (Navi) and left to walk all that way home from the little watering hole up the road.8-)

We were on our best behaviour I can assure you, so it's only downhill from there mate.;)

Cheers and catch up next time for sure.

Paul

black_sheep
11-12-2008, 03:26 PM
Ditto to Pauls comments above Hans - was a pleasure meeting you and I'm sure you'll land that metre catty next trip.

Welcome aboard.

eotbmg
11-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Hans
Thanks for those kind words mate, it was a lot of fun meeting you and Scotty, and you guys fitted right in, must be the alcoholism!!!!
Get your gear sorted mate, looking like we are back up there Jan 24-5-6 ish.
Funny joint Monduran, just when you think that the fish are off the chew and shut down, they surprise you and slam a lure. Thats what keeps us coming back.
I am sure Scottys fish was a metery, its just something to give him the shi@s about!!!!!!
Cheers mate thanks again
Ben

Steve B
12-12-2008, 09:18 AM
Hans,

Well done mate to you and Scotty. It was great to meet you (and the rest of the crew) the other day at lunch. Look forward to seeing you again.....I say that because I know you will be back. pretty much like ben and co have said. Its addictive.

cheers Steve

reel scream
18-12-2008, 05:29 PM
Good onya Hans. It was a great time Hey. Thanks again for driving up there and back while i kept my fluids up in the heat.

Cheers Scott