PDA

View Full Version : Good luck - Safe trails - Mondy

Pete62
01-12-2008, 09:09 AM
To all the crew chomping at the bit for their upcoming trip. Have a great time, nail a few fish and drive safe.
Cheers, Pete.

Big_Ren
01-12-2008, 10:34 AM
Thanks Pete. Are you heading up this weekend? We'll be there from Friday until Monday.

Cheers
Paul

Pete62
01-12-2008, 10:51 AM
Hey Paul, mate I wish, nope will be Febuary b4 I can get back up.

Cheers, Pete.

eotbmg
01-12-2008, 06:31 PM
Thanks for that, gee i hope the barra are hungry!!!
Ben

NAGG
01-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Thanks for that, gee i hope the barra are hungry!!!
Ben

Ben ..... With the barra suffering from an accute case of lockjaw for the ABT over the weekend ....... (except for main basin trollers) I'm sure the fish will come on the chew

Chris

PS ..... Look at the tide charts - we found that bites came later each day ( coinsiding with high tide) - - - Interesting stuff:-/

eotbmg
01-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Thanks Chris,
We have all missed you, you know?
SO was the ABT the ride that you wanted?
Cheers
Ben

NAGG
01-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Thanks Chris,
We have all missed you, you know?
SO was the ABT the ride that you wanted?
Cheers
Ben

Hi Ben

Highs & Lows ..... tough but fun - pressure & strain ........ Fish are so pressured & you need to try so many things

LOVED IT!!! ..... but over it!

I achieved what I what I wanted .... X 10 times with a 9th place in AOY (Angler of the year) standing & 4th place in Southern AOY ........... far out - Happy as

Chris

eotbmg
01-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Hi Ben

Highs & Lows ..... tough but fun - pressure & strain ........ Fish are so pressured & you need to try so many things

LOVED IT!!! ..... but over it!

I achieved what I what I wanted .... X 10 times with a 9th place in AOY (Angler of the year) standing & 4th place in Southern AOY ........... far out - Happy as

Chris

Fantastic effort mate, Congratulations,
BLoody long haul me thinks, would have taken tonnes of nerve and concentration to get the fish to bite at times, but the off field festivities would have settled the nerves.
Well done
Ben

NAGG
01-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Fantastic effort mate, Congratulations,
BLoody long haul me thinks, would have taken tonnes of nerve and concentration to get the fish to bite at times, but the off field festivities would have settled the nerves.
Well done
Ben

Thanks Ben

I knew it would not be a easy haul ..... & it was harder than expected - I know I had to push myself .......Fortunately doing those long days with Whitey back in Sept & March helped big time.

I'm glad I did it though & yes spending time with some of the lads & girls made it that bit special

Chris

Chris