PDA

View Full Version : just a post about tassie's huge range of boats

tassieman
21-11-2008, 04:50 PM
hi people i am looking around at the moment for boats under $2500 in Tassie, and boy do i envy you Australians .The amount of boats owners that advertise boats in fair to good condition down here is shocking, i would not like to put half of these in a playground let alone water i truly think we need a better reg system for owners of ill water safe boats...the boats i have looked at have been mostly what i call fubar boats people trying to reconstruction of transoms,floors, rebuilds of all standards loosely spoken.....

i mean what the point of a motor on a boat if its going to sink,vibrate the boat to toothpicks or both

:-[to be Tasmanian at moment OK fixed typo's now

Chimo
21-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Hi tassi

Maybe when you leave school you too will be able to get a job in Australia and perhaps pick up a better, cheaper boat.

Good luck with your studies.

Cheers
Chimo

tassieman
21-11-2008, 05:11 PM
Hi tassi

Maybe when you leave school you too will be able to get a job in Australia and perhaps pick up a better, cheaper boat.

Good luck with your studies.

Cheers
Chimo
sorry chimo not at school don't know why you thought that been to aus got home sick

Alchemy
21-11-2008, 08:35 PM
i was always told that two heads were better than one, and therefore expected tassie boats to be twice as good ::)

Grand_Marlin
21-11-2008, 09:06 PM
:-[to be Tasmanian at moment

:-[ :-[ to be Tasmanian at moment ;D

Looks like not much has changed down there.

I don't know what sort of boat you are looking for, but surely you can pick up a reasonable 12 - 14ft tinny for that amount of $$$

Keep looking, something will come up.

Go and see Frank & Garry Watson out at Mowbray - they should know of something for you.

Cheers

Pete

snipe
22-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Poor to Average quip there alchemy

Alchemy
22-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Poor to Average quip there alchemy

fom :P

hows the fishing in sydney. we might go looking for a barra tomorrow arvo 8-)