PDA

View Full Version : Boat in a bag??

ShaneC
19-11-2008, 08:02 PM
I am looking to buy a cheapish inflatable boat for taking ashore and for my little boy to play with. My only hassle is I need one that will fit into a bag so I can store it under the bunks in my boat so it is nice and out of the way when not in use.

I have heard of these 'boat in a bag' inflatablesbefore but cant find anything on the net. There are heaps of small inflatables on eBay that are reasonably priced so I was wondering if one say 3m long could be folded up small enough to store easily.

Has anyone got one similar to what I am after?? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Shane

sheridan
19-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Hi Shane
I was in Aldi yesterday they had inflatible boats there may be a little big for what you want they would hold 4 people they included paddle and pump about $60 they had different types would be worth a look

Geoff

ShaneC
19-11-2008, 09:03 PM
Thanks mate, I'll check it out.

Shane

Lovey80
19-11-2008, 11:37 PM
The Army uses two types of Zodiac for training puroses. The smaller ones run a little 20hp engine and fold up quite small so I'm guessing that you will be able to find one small enough for your needs

Cheers

chris

grey_inflatable
20-11-2008, 05:34 PM
hi are you wanting to put a motor on it or just padles. my cussin goes out in the bay close to shore and the litle blighters fill it, or anther one full of ice and beer. they just use cheap ones from crazy clarks. just be carfull if you use it in the surf its easy to get deeper than is safe very quikly.