PDA

View Full Version : next mondy session

eotbmg
12-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Ok our next trip to the stomping ground is on Friday the 5th of December,
Confirmed starters are myself and Frank OO [Puppa Smurf] in a White 4.35 Sea jay, 30 Hoooonda on the back, towed by a Landcruiser
Paul is there also and taking up a couple of Barra virgins. He is in a 18 foot red rocket Ranger. with a 10,000 hp Suzuki, blink and you'll miss it. You can tell he has gone past you by all the hats lying on the waters surface.I am pretty sure its being towed by his Blue Ford XR 6.
Vinesh is dragging his brother Navi along for another self mutilation, rod and tackle sacrification, barra session. They are in a green X-Stream, towed by a 1946 Mitsubishi 4WD contraption.
We are all staying at the Choice Motel in Gin Gin.
If you are going to be up there put your details down and say hello to catch up. If your not going to be there get a grip and get up there.....
The barra are going to go off!!!!!!
Cheers
Ben

DEANO68
12-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Ok our next trip to the stomping ground is on Friday the 5th of December,
Confirmed starters are myself and Frank OO [Puppa Smurf] in a White 4.35 Sea jay, 30 Hoooonda on the back, towed by a Landcruiser
Paul is there also and taking up a couple of Barra virgins. He is in a 18 foot red rocket Ranger. with a 10,000 hp Suzuki, blink and you'll miss it. You can tell he has gone past you by all the hats lying on the waters surface.I am pretty sure its being towed by his Blue Ford XR 6.
Vinesh is dragging his brother Navi along for another self mutilation, rod and tackle sacrification, barra session. They are in a green X-Stream, towed by a 1946 Mitsubishi 4WD contraption.
We are all staying at the Choice Motel in Gin Gin.
If you are going to be up there put your details down and say hello to catch up. If your not going to be there get a grip and get up there.....
The barra are going to go off!!!!!!
Cheers
Ben

looks like a dangerous turn out, cant belive choice let you lot back...:o ...luv to come but prob have to miss it..but you never know ....::) 8-)

warrior
12-11-2008, 07:02 PM
would love to get up there and meet a few of you fellas that i regularly read about i am in hervey bay and not too far out but that weekend we have a minibucks barra comp on at awoongathat goes over 6 days so am looking forward to that but maybe next time have a great weekend and get amongst them cheers AL

BR65
12-11-2008, 07:49 PM
:vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26: :vrolijk_26:

6 of us mate, me, my mate Noel, his bro Darryl, and 3 barra virgins from work, good lads who are keen for a fish and a cool bevy at the end of the day.
Just look for the flotilla of hornets, my 4 mt, Noely's 4.35, and Lance's 455, parked outside one of the houses, thats us.

Bring it on baby, I cant wait;D

chewy01
12-11-2008, 08:02 PM
we will grace the bara gurus with our presence..need to wash all the salt out my gear by then...

darylive
12-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Well off course it is going off NOW! :o

The Musta Mob were there last weekend. 8-)

BASTARD BARRA!!! >:(

Peter4
13-11-2008, 07:53 AM
Kyle & I will be there from Thursday 4th until Sunday 7th December.

We will happily do a reccy and pre-fish for you on the Thursday!;)

Look for White Horizon Stalker 400 with Honda 40 (pic below) towed by maroon Mitsubishi Challenger...........

Regs

Pete

Whitto
13-11-2008, 08:07 AM
Well off course it is going off NOW! :o

The Musta Mob were there last weekend. 8-)

BASTARD BARRA!!! >:( The Port did compensate Daryl.....I look forward to the next Tasting ;D

Peter4
13-11-2008, 08:39 AM
So the list so far......

Ben (eotbmg) & Frank OO
Paul (Big_Ren) & two others
Navi (black_sheep) & Vin
Brian (BR65), Noel, Darryl & three others
Chewy (chewy01) & Andy
Pete (Peter4) & Kyle (KH15)

Any more?..............

Definitely looking like another "Mini-Muster"

Roo
13-11-2008, 08:40 AM
3 weeks too early for me....I'm on annual leave over Christmas so I won't be able to get away earlier. You might find me lurking around new years tho'.
Have a good time everyone.
Cheers Roo.

Pete62
13-11-2008, 09:19 AM
Good luck to all and sundry.

Pete, don't even bother coming home without Barra juice all over the stalker.
Ben, don't forget to pack the wire cutters.

Cheer's Pete

themissus
13-11-2008, 10:57 AM
Oh maannn, would LOVE to be there but too far for the weekend. Although...the friday is a quite day at work....hmmmmmm.

Peter4
13-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Oh maannn, would LOVE to be there but too far for the weekend. Although...the friday is a quite day at work....hmmmmmm.

Do it Kim, do it! C'mon, you know you want to............

Roo, are you reading this??

chewy01
13-11-2008, 12:30 PM
iv heard one of ur favorite pastimes is lurking roo:)
andy will also be with me

black_sheep
13-11-2008, 06:37 PM
yes, very much looking forward to meeting a few new faces and a few regulars.

I too will be in a Maroon Challenger - it's a Qld'er!!!!

My boat is attached. It's mainly BLACK Ben not green!! Tosser.

chewy01
13-11-2008, 06:53 PM
im so just following you lot round with the video camera.

darylive
13-11-2008, 07:34 PM
The build up is half, well maybe a quarter of the fun.

You blokes have a great time. I will be fishin Swansea some where that week.

BR65
13-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Navi tried to send you another Pm mate, but your in-box is full.

Pete, can you Pm me your mobile again mate, some bonehead (read me) just deleted all his PM's

eotbmg
13-11-2008, 08:23 PM
yes, very much looking forward to meeting a few new faces and a few regulars.

I too will be in a Maroon Challenger - it's a Qld'er!!!!

My boat is attached. It's mainly BLACK Ben not green!! Tosser.

I think you have taken this black thing too far, your bloody boat is 55% green and 45% black. Even i know that, god your racist!!!!:P

Chewy, you may make some serious coin following the brothers of darkness around, rods over board, head shots with Owners, Minn Kota props, broken rods blah blah blah8-)

Sounds like Kim is keen i am sure someone will have a spare spot on their boat for you Kim, you dont take up much room, and you will provide Rocky Road! What more could a bloke want????

Pete, are you staying at Choice or closer to the Dam?

Not long to go now, i am going to give the placcys a real good flogging, also thinking of doing an all nighter, if the weather and fish gods play the game.
Looking like more rain for next week, all things looking good for the week we are there.
My tip is for 32-33 degree days where you cant stand on the floor of the boat, hot humid nights fishing only in boardies cos its too frigging hot.........Then BANG your Bills bugs gets slammed and your on....sorry that was the IBD kicking in!!!!!
Ben

chewy01
13-11-2008, 08:28 PM
ben, stop i haveto get through this weekend first..:)
i also have some of kims popcorn, itys that good iim not game to open it in the boat for fear of barra swamping the poly.. and i dont even like popcorn...

eotbmg
13-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Popcorn!!! Has she been holding back on me Chewy?

BR65
13-11-2008, 08:41 PM
My tip is for 32-33 degree days where you cant stand on the floor of the boat, hot humid nights fishing only in boardies cos its too frigging hot.........Then BANG your Bills bugs gets slammed and your on....sorry that was the IBD kicking in!!!!!
Ben

Spare a thought for me around 9 this Saturday nite,big fat yellow moons just pokeing up over the horizon, Im in the back of B in never fail bay, its a glass out, barra boofin every where, and Im just about to flick out my fav after dark HB, a moded classic, red head, lumo mid and black tail, I can just pick out the casting lane in the glow of the head lamp, fire the lure down the line - splash, rip, pause, twitch, pause, twitch again, SMASH.......HOLY SH#%t

IBD, what IBD, Im OK, honest::)

eotbmg
13-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Nice mate, i will probably be dreaming about it no doubt.
Just one question though mate, Why wouldn't you tie on a viper?????

BR65
13-11-2008, 09:03 PM
Nice mate, i will probably be dreaming about it no doubt.
Just one question though mate, Why wouldn't you tie on a viper?????

LOL, THAT cracked me up

eotbmg
13-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Best of luck mate, safe trip...keep us posted

Big_Ren
13-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Ben also dreams of fishing close to structure...sometimes he gets too attached to the structure........barbed wire counts as structure right Barb?;D

TonyM
13-11-2008, 11:41 PM
Sounds like it will be loads of fun with a great turnout! (and free entertainment as well) :D

Sadly I can't make it Ben as I will be up at 1770 dragging big reds over the side (I hope). Might have to try to get up there for a fix soon though as it's been wayyy too long since I was last up at Mondy.

Cheers
Tony

Peter4
14-11-2008, 07:35 AM
Pete, are you staying at Choice or closer to the Dam?

Mate, we will be in one of the cabins.....nice and close to the water and across the road from Brian and his mob!

Peter4
14-11-2008, 07:36 AM
Navi tried to send you another Pm mate, but your in-box is full.

Pete, can you Pm me your mobile again mate, some bonehead (read me) just deleted all his PM's

Done! ..........

Whitto
14-11-2008, 09:46 AM
Have a good and safe trip Brian......(sms) from Simon....the boys are onto them just having a bit of trouble keeping attached.....sounds promising..Good luck Cheers Whitto

Peter4
14-11-2008, 09:48 AM
Spare a thought for me around 9 this Saturday nite,big fat yellow moons just pokeing up over the horizon, Im in the back of B in never fail bay, its a glass out, barra boofin every where, and Im just about to flick out my fav after dark HB, a moded classic, red head, lumo mid and black tail, I can just pick out the casting lane in the glow of the head lamp, fire the lure down the line - splash, rip, pause, twitch, pause, twitch again, SMASH.......HOLY SH#%t

IBD, what IBD, Im OK, honest::)

Mate, if you were truly committed you would be on the water tonight!;) ;D

Moonrise at 7.31pm.........

themissus
14-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Popcorn!!! Has she been holding back on me Chewy?

Yummmm the sweet and salty popcorn. Chew was buying it by the box(10 packets), I'm about to work him out a pallet rate;) Yep it's that good.

Bosses are on hols until 24th nov so wont know until then if I can get up there or not. If Roo can't get time off I maybe up for a deckie spot. I'll bring the RR and popcorn in return for my knots being tied::) ;)
Cheers Kim.

Roo
14-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Yummmm the sweet and salty popcorn. Chew was buying it by the box(10 packets), I'm about to work him out a pallet rate;) Yep it's that good.

Bosses are on hols until 24th nov so wont know until then if I can get up there or not. If Roo can't get time off I maybe up for a deckie spot. I'll bring the RR and popcorn in return for my knots being tied::) ;)
Cheers Kim.

You wouldn't dare! leave me at home alone......with a credit card.>:( ::) :o

themissus
14-11-2008, 01:27 PM
You wouldn't dare! leave me at home alone......with a credit card.>:( ::) :o

Watch me!!
Sooo... does that mean you wont go without me at christmas????

chewy01
14-11-2008, 03:26 PM
bahahahaha,
you couldnt go back to fishing in a tinny kimmy,though i think the purple mako might be free that weekend,as steve will be back at work

themissus
14-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Good thinking Chewman.
I could take Tin Tub and skurf behind the the ranger;D ;)
Cheers Kim

Roo
14-11-2008, 04:08 PM
....I could take Tin Tub and skurf behind the the ranger...

I'd come along just to see that:) Picture a cat, Half drowned, spreadeagle across the deck with all claws sunk into the carpet real deep.....and a look on her face like "someone gonna die for this"::)

chewy01
14-11-2008, 04:33 PM
so roo that would be similar to the one you poted on photobucket of kimmy holding that barra?? :) :)

eotbmg
14-11-2008, 05:07 PM
Sounds like your a good decky Kim, i can trade the Puppa smurf for a day, i love popcorn and the RR.

chewy01
14-11-2008, 05:34 PM
not for a truckload......

Big_Ren
15-11-2008, 07:23 AM
Good thinking Chewman.
I could take Tin Tub and skurf behind the the ranger;D ;)
Cheers Kim

I am sure I can get Tin Tub's top speed up a few notches Kim;D;D

Cheers
Paul

BR65
16-11-2008, 11:17 AM
Benny, whats the go with the motel in Gin Gin re boat storage and battery chargeing overnite??

eotbmg
16-11-2008, 12:02 PM
There is ample storage there, i normally run a lead through a window to top up the batteries. How did you go mate, any fish? Suprised you were back so quickly
Ben

BR65
16-11-2008, 12:19 PM
Just a dash and splash mate, drove up Friday after work, said gday to the boys, flogged the water to a frenzied foam yesterday from 4 in the morn till moon rise at 9 last nite, then the pleasant 4 and a half hour drive back today.
Saw enough to keep me interested (to the point of heartbreaking frustartion actually), just couldnt convince em that the net was a nice place to come and visit! Maybe I need to change my deoderant brand??
Do you have to un-hitch the boat off the car each nite at the motel, Im basically a lazy bugger, and that sounds like a pain in the a-hole, though the short walk to the pub could possibly compensate for that

eotbmg
16-11-2008, 12:47 PM
No mate, keep em attatched, bit of a stroll to the pub though. So you had hits? or were they half interested taps and swirls?
Ben

BR65
16-11-2008, 03:31 PM
Bounced off 2 high flyers, completed a mid water release courtesy of a tree on another and had a big girl gill plate cut thru my leader boat side, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Peter4
26-11-2008, 04:33 PM
So the list so far......

Ben (eotbmg) & Frank OO
Paul (Big_Ren) & two others
Navi (black_sheep) & Vin
Brian (BR65), Noel, Darryl & three others
Chewy (chewy01) & Andy
Pete (Peter4) & Kyle (KH15)

Any more?..............

Now only one week away........any more Ausfishers going??

chewy01
26-11-2008, 05:32 PM
I may have a couple spare beds at choice if my mates end up not coming. Got three room just for andy n i. We have to bug out sometime on sunday(though it could be after the evening bite) as mum says no more days off for andy to go barra fishing this year..:(

eotbmg
26-11-2008, 08:21 PM
FrankOO and i are thinking of heading from the sunny coast at about 12.00 am to catch the sunrise bite on the dam on that friday. I am getting bloody excited, looks like the weather may be ok as well!!!!!!!
Ben

reel scream
28-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Myself and Hans will be there on those dates- both virgins at this. Staying at choice. White 3.75 tinny with 15hp honda 4 st.

Any advice while up there will probably be much appreciated.

Cheers Scott

chewy01
28-11-2008, 04:14 PM
No beds left iv got a few hangers on . White 455??topender with an 80 yammy,they willl be 3 up

BR65
28-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Not long now, I read Foxies report in the latest BnB last nite, aye carumba, bring it on baby!!

BR65
30-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Im just nutting out the game plan, and factoring in the fact that Mondy has just received some serious probing by some pretty good barra anglers fishing the 2 ABT rounds this week end.
Im thinking that due to the time constraints placed on each round, places like Bird bay and B arm would have seen a lure or two this week end, with resident fish a little gun shy, maybe up the back would be a better option to fish???

chewy01
30-11-2008, 07:34 PM
Hi brian,
think we r nutting out a plan a little later in the week. Im leaning a little the other way.It will have a full week break,looks like pretty stable weather and traditionally the barra will be on the move Depending on the wind i might have a look up jacks,bathtub bay and maybe c. I will look in c and will give steve a ring this week to see how he went as iv a good idea where he fished.Ill only be doin a quick dash n splash friday off the wter by 9ish,couple quick beers then give it a go early sat morning. Probably a countery sat lunch then a big fish on sat arv up the dam somewhere coming back round 10ish when the moon goes down. depending on how we are going iv got to leave sunday sometime. ll have a tag along boat so they may do a bit of trolling if there is a few round till they get one hopefully.
chewy

BR65
30-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Gday Chewy, Ive got some casting virgins with me this trip, I dont reckon they will stand up to a 14 hour day flickin in the sticks, so I will flog em early while they are still keen, then trolling will probably be an option in the arvos for us as well. Game plan for me will be dictated more by what I see when I drop the Quinny in and start the run up, but I was wondering just how concentrated the ABT boys were over the week end....
We are up Friday arvo, should get a quick fish in on sun down, then come Sat morn, its game on boys. Un-fortunately have to come back to the real world on Monday, groan.

chewy01
30-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Yea ill be doin the same there should be some birds working if theyare pumping and im keen to give the frogs a whirl in an unconventional manner. Now if ant1 dares say how good the weather is looking for the weekend ill wring their necks :):):0

reel scream
01-12-2008, 12:43 AM
LOL in sadness. Our map has nil indication of basin/ b / c yar /yar/yar.

Chuck stuff where its warm?...................

Drink Beer.......................................(releas e fish)

Cheers Scott

Callop
01-12-2008, 09:43 AM
LOL in sadness. Our map has nil indication of basin/ b / c yar /yar/yar.

Chuck stuff where its warm?...................

Drink Beer.......................................(releas e fish)

Cheers Scott
Hi Scott
Call it to Foxies Barra Havoc in Gin Gin on your way through and pick up a map of the dam from John or Jacky. Only $11 and it has all of those areas marked on it. They will also have all the latest info on which lures or plastics are working .
Dave

chewy01
01-12-2008, 12:39 PM
Scott,
dont get locked into the warm water,especially this time of year.Check outtthe wind and birds too. If youe trolling you probably wont need go too far. Ill be in a white 455 poly with a 50 zuk with a set of green eyes on the back. ill have a young redhead lad with me who cant fish:) :) come say gday if you see us He may have a black? ausfish shirt on.If its not too windy ill probably be the only fool throwing the long wand :) My tip is if you see a heap of birds working bait do not drive past. there will definately be fish there. Well dont drive past unless im fishing them :)
chewy.

Big_Ren
01-12-2008, 02:35 PM
ill have a young redhead lad with me who cant fish:) :) come say gday if you see us He may have a black? ausfish shirt on.

Lol Chewy. I hope Andy is not reading this or he'll kick your a%s on the water. Looking forward to catching up again mate.

Cheers
Paul

eotbmg
01-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Scotty,
Just follow Chewy around the dam mate, hes a barra magnet!.
Do you have a GPS?. I have one spare if you need it
Chew-Becca
When did you become Chewy01? I would have thought Andy would have been 01
Ben

reel scream
01-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Thanks Ben. Have a little handheld that will give us a track.

Cheers Scott

eotbmg
01-12-2008, 07:14 PM
Yeah they work well. YOu can shadow us up the back for a look, and hang around, take your 2 way radio for a bit of a laugh, always a bit of banter going on!!!!
Ben

chewy01
01-12-2008, 07:27 PM
bla bla bla.. iv packed the wire cutters in case we go up the back of b....:)

eotbmg
01-12-2008, 07:37 PM
HO HO HO Oh no not another barb joke!!!

NAGG
01-12-2008, 07:51 PM
bla bla bla.. iv packed the wire cutters in case we go up the back of b....:)

Is that the gradual fence line up the back of the south arm of B ???? ...... nasty trap that one :hanged:

BR65
01-12-2008, 07:54 PM
what channel on the 2 way boys???

chewy01
01-12-2008, 07:55 PM
Its not so much of a line now chris more so a sort of "s" shape id say.. ok no more posts about fences... :):):) its wiring me down...

chewy01
01-12-2008, 07:58 PM
Ok i got rods tackle box camera bombers two spotties(4 the run back down the dam)not much food.2 bottles of canadian club,some beer..jocks n socks.. well one pair:)

NAGG
01-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Its not so much of a line now chris more so a sort of "s" shape id say.. ok no more posts about fences... :):):) its wiring me down...

had to string it out a little more;D

Whitto
02-12-2008, 10:30 AM
HO HO HO Oh no not another barb joke!!!
Unfortunately Ben, That will proberbly go down as one of your best, I reckon it will be talked about for at least 15 or 20 Musters maybe more....Your only hope is if the Boys of destruction out do ya;D

Big_Ren
02-12-2008, 09:49 PM
what channel on the 2 way boys???

21 on the UHF Brian. Navi and I will be there from Friday arvo, but Pappa Smurf (aka FrankOO) and Barb will be there from early Friday morning. vinny unfortunately is stuck in Bangkok at this stage. If he can get out by the weekend, he might hitch a ride up.

Keep stringing out the barb jokes boys....no point sitting on the fence on this one;D;D

Cheers
Paul

Whitto
03-12-2008, 06:09 AM
Looks like it's all over in Bangkok.....International flights start moving tomorrow.....Vin's a big chance:D

Big_Ren
03-12-2008, 08:30 AM
Looks like it's all over in Bangkok.....International flights start moving tomorrow.....Vin's a big chance:D

No room for him now Whitto.....he's missed our boat;D ;D ;D Latest word was he's possibly out on a flight from a miltary base tomorrow night, which doesn't put him back in Sydney until mid morning Friday, then up to Brisbane.

My bro-in-law Andrew is coming up after work Friday so he may still be right.

Cheers
Paul

chewy01
03-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Are you goin to fish fri night paul??

BR65
03-12-2008, 07:32 PM
21 on the UHF Brian. Navi and I will be there from Friday arvo, but Pappa Smurf (aka FrankOO) and Barb will be there from early Friday morning. vinny unfortunately is stuck in Bangkok at this stage. If he can get out by the weekend, he might hitch a ride up.

Keep stringing out the barb jokes boys....no point sitting on the fence on this one;D;D

Cheers
Paul

21 it is, thanks Paul.
Those fence jokes are cracking me up;D

eotbmg
03-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Bloody fence jokes
Newest update is that FrankOO [Puppa Smurf] and i are going to leave tomorrow night about 10-10.30 and do an all nighter, then leave on Sunday Arvo to get back for workies on Monday. Ol Puppa got his dates screwed up [dimentia setting in] and has a meeting with some dignantry from Malaysia... Seriously...Is that more important than Barra fishing?????
Ben

OverNover
03-12-2008, 07:56 PM
G'day Ben and the rest of you lunatics, I'm with Roo, my boss aint as flexible as yours obviously are, I'm looking around the new year before I'd get a look in!!! Hey Ben is Choice a more economical option than the cabins, just can't be stuffed with the tent thing again, especially with the unpredictable weather of late.

Best of luck to you all, sure I'll be swearing at youse next week when all the metrey's get posted, expect your ears to be burnin!!!! All I can say is make sure the first aid kits are stocked and that maybe certain people should look at some sort of safety lanyard setup for the rods, Cheers, Jamie.

chewy01
03-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Hey all, seems some1 has been keeping quiet about a little incident that may rival bens faux pax... has any1 read foxies story in the latest mag??

DEANO68
03-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Hey all, seems some1 has been keeping quiet about a little incident that may rival bens faux pax... has any1 read foxies story in the latest mag??

mmmm read that chew, it was also mentioned by the said glueamedic at the masa xmas party last month...;)

DEANO68
03-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Bloody fence jokes
Newest update is that FrankOO [Puppa Smurf] and i are going to leave tomorrow night about 10-10.30 and do an all nighter, then leave on Sunday Arvo to get back for workies on Monday. Ol Puppa got his dates screwed up [dimentia setting in] and has a meeting with some dignantry from Malaysia... Seriously...Is that more important than Barra fishing?????
Ben

have a good trip ben , and all that are heading up this weekend, SAFE TRIP and plenty of barra juice to you all....;D

Whitto
04-12-2008, 06:27 AM
Hey all, seems some1 has been keeping quiet about a little incident that may rival bens faux pax... has any1 read foxies story in the latest mag?? He's a worry is the Boy....he gets worse as he gets older.....Would loved to have been there at the time .....Dear Oh Dear;D

Big_Ren
04-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Are you goin to fish fri night paul??

Hey Chewy

Yep, Navi and I will check in at Choice around lunch and then hit the water mid arvo and fish until around 9 maybe.

My bro-in-law Andrew and his mate Dunni (who did the airbrush work on my boat) are arriving Friday night so I probably need to be back there to catch up with them.

We (Frank, Ben, Dale, Johnno, Navi, Andrew, Dunni and myself have Cabins 2 and 4. If you are in Cabin 3, the party is at your place right;D ?? Andy's shout for beer again;)

What are your plans?

I heard rumours about that local paramedic fella. I hear he is really stuck on using the leccy8-) Better not tell him to keep his eyes and ears glued to the ground for more rumours, as he might just do it.

Cheers
Paul

themissus
04-12-2008, 11:45 AM
Good luck guys!! Hope you have a cracker of a trip.
Safe travels!!
Cheers Kim

black_sheep
04-12-2008, 12:26 PM
Looking forward to catching up with all on the weekend.

As Paul mentioned, Vin is still stuck in bangkok and has sacrificed the trip due to unpredictability of flights so Paul will be coping the brunt of my abuse this trip. At least I don't have to worry about Vin putting another set of owners in my cranium.

See you all for a coldie on Friday.

themissus
04-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Oh Navi....you mean this will be an uneventful trip?? That's no fun, surely you can find someone/thing to damage. I've heard there will be a bloke up there fly fishing with a target on his back::) ::) ;) ;)
Cheers Kim.

themissus
04-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Stevie, your meant to rub LOTION on the skin not super glue!!:-*

NAGG
04-12-2008, 02:13 PM
I heard rumours about that local paramedic fella. I hear he is really stuck on using the leccy8-) Better not tell him to keep his eyes and ears glued to the ground for more rumours, as he might just do it.

Cheers
Paul

If its not superglue ........ its owners 39175

This is what he does to mates:o

Chris

black_sheep
04-12-2008, 02:43 PM
Kim, I'm sure I'll find something to to destroy - on the Ranger!

Big_Ren
04-12-2008, 02:58 PM
Kim, I'm sure I'll find something to to destroy - on the Ranger!

Grrrrrrrrrr

chewy01
04-12-2008, 03:37 PM
we r in cabin 5.got a message from capt. mcglue last night. he said they r getting a few in all the usual spots. we will probably have a go at a point in bird fri nite and maybe a quick flick in kimmys corner.

Steve B
04-12-2008, 03:48 PM
Hey fellas and Kimmy,

I will try to catch up over the weekend. theres a few things I need to get stuck into around the house first;)

I am going to write a little report about ABT too at some stage. I have just been flat out at work and kids stuff.

Kim, loctite, Lotion aaaahhh nearly spelt the same!!!!;D

It's funny when it happens to someone else!!

steve

chewy01
04-12-2008, 03:55 PM
actually if you had rubbed lotion on first the loctite wont stick..hehehe

eotbmg
04-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Stevie, your meant to rub LOTION on the skin not super glue!!:-*

Eeww
I reckon that may have hurt a smidgen!!!!
Stevo [Super] i will ring you tomorrow about 10-11 when we come off the water
Ben

reel scream
04-12-2008, 09:04 PM
I have just been flat out at work

steve

Your an ambo in a country town- stop pulling the piss ;D lol

Myself and Hans arrive middayish, at choice cabin 7.

Cheers Scott

chewy01
04-12-2008, 09:39 PM
hey stop it. hs busy a fair bit... drinkin in spuds shed... puntin in spuds shed...coffee at foxies...

BR65
04-12-2008, 10:17 PM
Safe trip boys, see ya all on the water over the week end.

Steve, sorry mate, but I was reading Foxies write up the other day, and as subtle as he was, I was glued to my seat until the end of the story!

Whitto
05-12-2008, 06:29 AM
Don't take any of these cruel comments to heart Steve......I know how busy it can get work wise.....You STICK to your guns Champion and keep your chin up;D

TonyM
05-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Yeah they are a bit tough on him Whitto, bloke makes a mistake in a STICKY situation and they get STUCK into him!

Have a good trip those of you heading up this weekend! Make sure your hooks are nice and sticky!

Cheers
Tony

Steve B
05-12-2008, 08:58 AM
;D
All funny fellas....ha ha. I have stuck all your comments in my head...your days will come.!!! :) :D ;)
Scott, drop in to the station on your way thru mate, I could be on fatigue being so busy here!!:P Unlike you lot a bribie, spendin all day getting a tan on the beach....mmmm might swap ya!!

steve

Steve B
05-12-2008, 08:59 AM
hey stop it. hs busy a fair bit... drinkin in spuds shed... puntin in spuds shed...coffee at foxies...

All part of the community service chew!

Roo
05-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Hey all.
Have a good time. I'll be otherwise occupied over the weekend with other club, friend and family commitments but you all know I'm wishin' I was fishin'.
I hope everyone scores a PB, has a laugh, and a drink on Chewy(he couldn't possibly drink 2 bottles of Canadian Clubs finest whiskey all on his own;) ).

Cheers Roo.

P.s. Stevie, I dont want sink the boot in......But Mr M'Gloo is a cracker name.

Peter4
07-12-2008, 06:17 PM
Early mail........

Ben gets a big girl, Brian breaks his duck on plastics, Frank remains the catfish king and.............

Pete & Kyle break their run of donuts! Full report (& pics) tomorrow.....

darylive
07-12-2008, 09:17 PM
And so what happened?

Callop
07-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Early mail........

Ben gets a big girl, Brian breaks his duck on plastics, Frank remains the catfish king and.............

Pete & Kyle break their run of donuts! Full report (& pics) tomorrow.....
Ben gets a big girl - don't tell us her name was BARB??

NAGG
08-12-2008, 07:33 AM
Ben gets a big girl - don't tell us her name was BARB??

I'm looking forward to the POST;D

Is Barb that chick who was an ex olympic FENCER ::)

eotbmg
08-12-2008, 07:55 AM
Funny i went back up to Barby bay yesterday, surprisingly, no wire on MY motor!!!!
Got a text from Nav, its turned South East after the big storm and alls predictably quiet.
Speaking of Olympics, i have given Nav that new name, 5 big Zeros!

chewy01
08-12-2008, 08:01 AM
Did he go up the dam with hugh in the floating palace of debauchery??

eotbmg
08-12-2008, 08:20 AM
Yes hes on the pimp mobile.

BR65
08-12-2008, 05:01 PM
Ran into the red machine this morning on the water, we drag raced to the same point, ya can guess the result lol.
SE east change this morning, rain and cold after the stinking hot weather we had on the week end.
Managed a nice little bonus fish early, and the boys dropped another, but conditions had certainly changed over nite.
Benny, did you fish thru the storm last nite? Awsome stuff, and a hot bite as well, all that lightning, p#ssing rain and wind, barra on the chew, absolutely crazy mate.

eotbmg
08-12-2008, 05:20 PM
Nah mate, was at home nicely tucking into some coldies and pasta. I spoke to Navi and Paul this arvo and they said you fished through the storm, and the fished chewed like crazy, i think it was one of your mates that landed a fish in front of us on Sunday morning on the south bank of B bay, Bent tree point. Thats where the 111 came from. How did you end up?

BR65
08-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Had a good trip mate, not super red hot fishing, but enuf to keep us keen.
101 was my best, first barra on a softy and spin gear, plus pulled a couple of middlin fish. That one you saw would have ben Noel's 110, first over a meter to him, and it tok a while to revive. He pulled a number of 90+ fish off that point, it fired right up in the storm. Lancey smacked the fish of the trip at 120 up in the sticks in the alley, his first ever impoundment barra, nice way to pop the cherry. Catchy wacked his first ever at 90 neat on a B52 in the timber up near White Rock right on dusk in about 5 foot of water. Darryl chipped in with a couple between 79 and 90. Then there were the usual jump offs and dropped fish, plus a big bust up in the sticks for Craigy when his reel had a little "moment".
Plenty of golds during the day, and black rats and coronas at nite, early starts and lots of casting.
We fished thru that storm on Sunday nite, Ive fished some wild stuff off shore, but that took the cake I can tell ya.
Must have crossed paths with half of Ausfish, inc. Steve B at The Travellers Rest when he was having smoko, but missed you and Frankoo somehow?