PDA

View Full Version : prop info

CreelReaper
03-11-2008, 12:44 AM
Hi all,
The prop on the 30DMHL Yammie 2000 model is just about at its end. The current size is 9 7/8" x 12F. I am looking at replacing with the same but am curious what the 'F' designation means. I have had a look at various sites including Yamaha and can't find the answer. Any ideas?? Who would you recommend to get a new one from??? BLA don't seem to list a prop of that size.....

Also, if anybody has one that they would like to part with then send me a PM. If I have to go 2nd hand I will and would rather give my money to someone that might need it.

Cheers and thanks

Shane

litenup
03-11-2008, 07:07 AM
The "F" is a Yammie code for the size of Hub. They also have K and m for larger HP's. Just quote the 9x7/8 x 12, 12 being the pitch and the 30hp, should get the right one. Cheers Pete

CreelReaper
03-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Thumbs up for that Litenup. I didn't think it was too important. It will be good to see how much better the new prop will go.

Cheers

Blackened
03-11-2008, 05:30 PM
G'day

It'll blow your mind shane. Let me know if you'd like to work out what RPM you're pulling at WOT....... I have a little device you may find handy

Dave

CreelReaper
03-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Cheers Dave.....I just might take you up on that mate. The old prop is certainly starting to tell me its time for a change......