PDA

View Full Version : spare seat at donnybrook

robersl
02-11-2008, 02:47 PM
Hi all going chasing a few sand crabs and the odd whiting monday morning 5 am start will be in by lunch time i have a spare seat if any one is interested you can pm here here by 7pm sunday night or call on 0405755874.
a mate and i got 25 sandie's and 9 whiting on sat biggest whiting was 40 cm and 3 bream,

shane

Fishbait
02-11-2008, 07:32 PM
G'Day Shane
Would have loved to come but have a full day tommorrow. Otherwise I'd be there - with my pots and all - your getting a few goods crabs by the looks.
Chat later - have a great day out.
Darren.

Gumball
02-11-2008, 07:49 PM
hey mate i got 6 pots and goin to moreton for the morning chsing squidwill be bac by noon too. you wanna meet up and come over for a mission after we lay down the pots in the passage??. i might have a passenger so we can lay out a few more pots

iceknight
02-11-2008, 11:07 PM
If i had wheels id be there!, ive got my boat all fueld up, ready to go... but no tow car, will get it back this week sometime tho,

Havent had a feed of sandies in ages!

GazzaB
02-11-2008, 11:19 PM
mate would have loved to have filled that seat for you but some D I C K H E A D smashed my cheek bone lastnight in the valley, so ill be sitting waiting for another CT scan instead! let me know how you go going to the same spots??

garry

bondy99
03-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi all going chasing a few sand crabs and the odd whiting monday morning 5 am start will be in by lunch time i have a spare seat if any one is interested you can pm here here by 7pm sunday night or call on 0405755874.
a mate and i got 25 sandie's and 9 whiting on sat biggest whiting was 40 cm and 3 bream,

shane

G'day Shane,

Mate, would love to come up and try to get a few sandies and catch a feed of whiting or decent bream.

I'm in Eagleby, I'm stuffed this week but next week should be ok.

Let me know, I'll chip in towards fuel. What bait are you using to catch sandies with. All I have is mullet.

Thanks, Peter

robersl
03-11-2008, 12:58 PM
well thanks for the re sponses gazza sorry to hear about the cheekbone well i ended up by myself as no calls but not to worry, pete i start a new job next week i only have this week

shane

bondy99
03-11-2008, 02:23 PM
well thanks for the re sponses gazza sorry to hear about the cheekbone well i ended up by myself as no calls but not to worry, pete i start a new job next week i only have this week

shane

G'day Shane,

Might be another time, I have to be at uni all this week for seminars, might have to catch up when we both have free time.

Peter