PDA

View Full Version : Flinders 26/10

catfishkid
27-10-2008, 04:11 PM
My son zac and I headed out for a few hours to have a bit of a fish north of flinders.
We left scarborough and the run across the bay was like travelling across a a coffee table it was that flat,perfect.
Not a lot to speak about,located a nice bombie and had a few drifts for a lot of undersize fish,then on the third drift up came a nice cod and a 80 cm green jobfish,dont they put up a stink in shallow water.
Had a few good hits on floaters but we werent able to stay connected.
After another couple of drifts we tried a bit of a troll around once again for no result.
No we didnt catch a lot of fish but we did come home with a good feed and had a great day on the water.
Will post some pics later.

Cheers Craig.

snapperbasher
27-10-2008, 04:13 PM
sounds like a good day
Those jobbies sure do put up a stink!! great fun

skipalong
27-10-2008, 07:02 PM
excellent mate top efforts and a great day for it thats for sure

cactus jack
27-10-2008, 07:24 PM
it certainly was a perfect day on the water. At least you scored a feed Well done

george_lang
27-10-2008, 11:02 PM
will done, you will have to bring in the photos.Its good to hear you have blooded the boat .

George

catfishkid
28-10-2008, 10:55 AM
george i will bring out some pics,you just have to get your transducer fixed and have a day off so we can go to spot x,you could always come on my boat.;D

Cheers craig

Long Shot
28-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Catfishkid,

Those jobbies pull real good in shallow water, medium depth water and deep water...I think just pull real good:D

Matt

Horse
28-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Those Green Jobbies are a very underated fish. I love them on the table and they pull just about anything else backwards.