PDA

View Full Version : hittin the pine

jameshallam
27-10-2008, 02:51 PM
any guys wanna tag alone hittin the pine this week placcies only if ya interested leave message

Gumball
27-10-2008, 03:27 PM
Hey mate, never used this site as a member before.
I'll be keen to go hit the smelly 'ol piney
keen to bag some jacks or cod if we're lucky
if not just smelly bull sharks for the hellovit
do you have a tinny myne is only good for one person (me)

jameshallam
27-10-2008, 06:50 PM
yeah budgot a tinnie all deck out for my style of fishin om me with ur details

Matt76
27-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Good luck guys, I will be heading down there saturday morning and trying for some muddies.

Gumball
30-10-2008, 06:38 PM
hey bud if you're up for a run i'll go down to the piney for a morning try until about tenish i'll be at the dwb boat ramp around 6ish im always keen for plastichnya but i'll be gatherin liveys south pine then tempting a jack hopefully north pine. i'm in a tiny little tinny 8 ft. yell out if your about

jameshallam
01-11-2008, 04:41 PM
mate i never use deep water boat ramp i use the dirt ramp on the other side of the highway along bald hills road since its 2 streets from me

Gumball
02-11-2008, 07:32 PM
i know the boat ramp its good i had some aborigine kids steal my landing net. hey im going moreton tomoroow for some squid and try hit the pilons and wrecks for cobia do you wanna come leaving six ish can pick you up about 6 near bald hills what'ya reckon i gotta take my brothr out he's not the best fisherman but squid you dont haveto b a genius. i'll check on this post at 5 am if you've left an answer i'll know weather to come get ya or not.

jameshallam
03-11-2008, 05:11 PM
sorry bud i m back at work now mon till fri i was out there chassin cobia a week ago western rocks of combie point

Gumball
13-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Re: hittin the pine.
I'm thinkin of going for a spin today even though its a bit wet im gonna head down to your boat ramp and go to the stinky spot for a few hours if you get time should cruise down.?

Gumball
14-11-2008, 05:31 PM
went down today to stinky spot got a good little cod. stumbled across a killer bait for whatever lurks in them rockwalls. so obvious i cant believ i never realised to use em. the cod i caught regurgitated a little rock crab, it looked just like one of those gulp! plastic crabs. put it on the hook and got smashed to pieces. no catch just a massive hit.