PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from SPLASH !

Splash
25-10-2008, 09:48 AM
Hello family.

Thought I'd pop in and say hello (first time in around 2 months)...

Job change, USA holiday, back in Darwin now...

Boat still in storage - but about to be extracted, and getting it primed for the Darwinian Waters :-)

Splash

FNQCairns
25-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Welcome back, sounds like you where busy! by chance didn't try to fix anything while in the Wall St district?;D;D;D

cheers fnq

Splash
25-10-2008, 11:22 AM
HI FNQ -

Yes - I did - can't you tell... ;D ;D ;D :'(

I left my mark on Wall St. I tired to sell my Johnson to a few floor traders....:o

Cheers FNQ - What's been happenen??

Splash

FNQCairns
25-10-2008, 11:37 AM
HI FNQ -

Yes - I did - can't you tell... ;D ;D ;D :'(

I left my mark on Wall St. I tired to sell my Johnson to a few floor traders....:o

Cheers FNQ - What's been happenen??

Splash

Well I have this rash, doctor says it's heat and lack of activity related...I don't believe him:(, my daughter has started using words in sentences that didn't come from here, coincides with starting one day a week daycare, this will knock your sock off:o, yesterday the wife.............actually what do you mean?:-X:-[..... if about here on Ausfish? you have a lot of reading ahead! best plan to stay in the NT till your buried, if a recfisho.

;D;D8-)

cheers fnq

Splash
25-10-2008, 03:52 PM
thanks fnq - looks like your life is complete :-)

Looks like the whole world is crumbling around us but I still have my beloved boat/donk (oh and wife/kid).

I look forward to getting amongst the tuna and possible sailfish and barra over the coming months.... :-)

Splash