PDA

View Full Version : New Target Species

Chong
20-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Well while I was away playing at 1770, looks like we had some new visitors in the Mary River:gossip: . One of the sales Boys grabbed theses pics, bit hard to see what size, but they are defiantly confirmed as crocs:o (Shoes that is). Looks like I will have to be a little more cautious at the ramp, And what people say when i a away.:rifle:
Cheers

:D :D :D
Been gone one week and these smart bums got me good, need another rum, even had my other half in on the act, and its not even april:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ Got to laugh, they got me good. Now let this post die.

Local_Guy
20-10-2008, 04:05 PM
those sightings are as clear as the hunt for the Lochness Monster. lol......

better watch your step in there from now on.

Chong
20-10-2008, 04:10 PM
I know the pics are pretty crap, but they are here....they have been sighted before, but not for a long time.

webby
20-10-2008, 04:14 PM
You havent by chance got a bottle or rum in front of you ????

ffejsmada
20-10-2008, 04:17 PM
That's just someone swimming with those LED lights on the peak of their cap!

Give me another drink! hiccup!

Chong
20-10-2008, 04:43 PM
those sightings are as clear as the hunt for the Lochness Monster. lol......

better watch your step in there from now on.
yep you are right

Chong
20-10-2008, 04:44 PM
You havent by chance got a bottle or rum in front of you ????
need one now

rob tranter
20-10-2008, 08:50 PM
Hey Chong old mate

Looks like you've been

Whats that word you kept using at Agnes/1770?

ends in "ted":o :o

I can't quite remember it;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers

Rob T8-)

Chong
20-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Hey Chong old mate

Looks like you've been

Whats that word you kept using at Agnes/1770?

ends in "ted":o :o

I can't quite remember it;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers

Rob T8-)
your not wrong rob,
still a bit tedded from the trip and i went hook line and ...well you know the rest
;D ;D ;D

thedeckie
21-10-2008, 09:37 AM
Well while I was away playing at 1770, looks like we had some new visitors in the Mary River:gossip: . One of the sales Boys grabbed theses pics, bit hard to see what size, but they are defiantly confirmed as crocs:o (Shoes that is). Looks like I will have to be a little more cautious at the ramp, And what people say when i a away.:rifle:
Cheers

:D :D :D
Been gone one week and these smart bums got me good, need another rum, even had my other half in on the act, and its not even april:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ Got to laugh, they got me good. Now let this post die.

Definately been TEDDED!!!!! ;D

Dirtysanchez
22-10-2008, 02:43 PM
The only way to tell is to get a couple of Greens politicians on side, and set them up on the shoreline in a camp for a few evenings. Be sure to leave a few fish frames and heads around the high water mark.

Please report back to us soon how it is going, and if you need more fish heads to intice the crocs, don't hesitate to let us know ;D

black_sheep
22-10-2008, 02:47 PM
the deckie - that is the most disgusting avatar I've seen;D .