PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Townsville next Week

Scott nthQld
10-10-2008, 06:04 PM
We'll I'm officially on annual leave for the next week and will be on the look out for a fishing buddy.

Given the current wind forecast's anything out of the creeks will be a bit dicey, if not too rough to head out so I'm looking at doing some landbased/boat based fishing in the creeks over the next week. I'd prefer to not venture too far from town with the boat in tow, as the trailer needs a bit of work, which I'll get to throughout the week.

I'd like to give a bit more time to working some lures, but I'm predominately a bait fisho.

Anyone looking for a deckie/fishing mate shoot me a pm and we'll see if we can work something out.

levinge
10-10-2008, 11:37 PM
Love to but working tuesday to Saturday, sorry big fella...

Scott nthQld
14-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Well, the wind has given in a bit and I'm going to head out tomorrow.

I'll need someone to man the anchor and if they like, they can do a bit of fishing too....lol.

Won't be heading anywhere special, just around westpoint area, dunno what time I'll be leaving yet, will check the tides. anyone interested send me a PM

Pedrokkas
14-10-2008, 01:49 PM
pm sent

Pedro

levinge
14-10-2008, 06:35 PM
Good Luck guys, hope you get a window in the wind and land a few

Scott nthQld
14-10-2008, 07:46 PM
it'll still be pretty choppy with the wind predicted to sit on about 15knts, but this week off work and not doing anything is really making me itch so I've got to get out.

horseboy
16-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Scott if you are still chasing someone for a fish with i am keen for a fish wether it be landbased creek or whatever i Need a fish And some more ideas on places to fish.

Wade

Kendall249
16-10-2008, 02:20 PM
The creeks are fishing alright, I throw a report up shortly