PDA

View Full Version : Off we Go

Whitto
05-10-2008, 08:55 AM
Slight change in plans will be up up and away Monday morning about 4.00am for Mondy back Wednesday arvo....hopefully I can put my Son in Law onto a few Barra......Come say G'Day will be around the top Camp Kitchen.....White Rodeo and the Tin Tannic in tow......will put a report in the Barra Diary one way or another....Cheers Whitto

NAGG
05-10-2008, 08:59 AM
Slight change in plans will be up up and away Monday morning about 4.00am for Mondy back Wednesday arvo....hopefully I can put my Son in Law onto a few Barra......Come say G'Day will be around the top Camp Kitchen.....White Rodeo and the Tin Tannic in tow......will put a report in the Barra Diary one way or another....Cheers Whitto

Have a good trip Whitto ........ Have you heard how Mondy has fished recently :-/

Chris

nipsta
05-10-2008, 09:10 AM

you go get them whitto hope you can break that dry spell ya been having and catch a whoopa good luck to ya son in law and cant wait for the report

Whitto
05-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Have a good trip Whitto ........ Have you heard how Mondy has fished recently :-/

ChrisHavn't a clue Chris.....I guess with the warmer weather of recent times should bring the girls out to play off the points and the shallower water not real sure about the wind conditions....always good to have a bit of wind around ...undoubtly Foxie will have the good oil

Thanks Simon tis the time to be getting em......I know November will be sensational and will make up well and truely.....will put a report in the Barra Diary

DEANO68
05-10-2008, 11:07 AM

on ya whitto, have a safe trip , hope you nail a few...:)

BR65
05-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Have a safe trip brother.

Whitto
05-10-2008, 03:41 PM
on ya whitto, have a safe trip , hope you nail a few...:)Thanks DEANO......will certainly be giving it my best shot.

Brian can't wait to get there.....Unfortunatedly the Goat Track requires a bit of concentration......Cheers Boys C U Soon Whitto

eotbmg
05-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Brian can't wait to get there.....Unfortunatedly the Goat Track requires a bit of concentration......Cheers Boys C U Soon Whitto[/quote]

Safe travels Whitto. Trying to sort out my dyslexia!!!!!;D;D
That bloody goat track needs an urgent upgrade, in fact the goats wont go any where near it.
Ben