PDA

View Full Version : Crew wanted

ShaneC
25-09-2008, 09:28 PM
Hi all,

Thinking of heading to the Banks/ Wide Caloundra for the night on Saturday. Leaving Saturday late morning/ lunchtime and returning Sunday lunchtime. Will be leaving from Scarborough as boat is on an airdock, however fuel cost is not too much different to towing the boat to Mooloolaba. Would much prefer someone with their own gear and good knowledge of the Banks/ Wide Caloundra area as I dont fish there often due to time constraints and work commitments and dont want to come home empty.

Room for one or two guys, costs to be split evenly, bring your own food and beer if you wish.

Boat is new 625 Cruise Craft. PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Shane

ShaneC
26-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Alternatively I am willing to fish Tempest/ Wide Caloundra on Sat or Sun if nobody is able to go overnight.

Fishbait
26-09-2008, 08:03 PM
Seeya tommorrow lunch time Shane. I'll bring my camera for the report Sun night. Snapper and Cobia - here we come zzzzzzzzzz, Cheers mate, darren.

Tassie JR
26-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Hey boys might see use out there 2 morrow night, we will be around brennons somewhere will give you a call darren.

cheers Dan

Fishbait
26-09-2008, 08:41 PM
Cheers Tassie, I'll keep an eye out for ya. You and ya Dad staying o/night as well or just doing the arvo? Spoke with Franko today also - he's also heading out tommorrow also.

Tassie JR
26-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Yeah darren we are just doing the arvo session coming back in at around 9.00p.m at the moment but we will see how things pan out, planning on having our bag of snaps and pearlies by 7.00p.m, and be back home and in bed by 10.00p.m ;).

cheers Dan