PDA

View Full Version : fishing during the next week-Townsville

reel screamer
25-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Hey all,

I am relatively new to the forum and Townsville. Keen to meet some of the Townsville Ausfishers and am available all of next week if anyone does not mind having a newbie tagging along for whatever fishing is on. Keen to learn about some of the good fishing spots around town.;)

Thanks
Dave

Pedrokkas
27-09-2008, 12:42 PM
Hey mate monday morning will be good fishing the tide is good and almost no wind. Going to the rockpool for a fishing n the morning about 8:30 if you are interested Ill be there. Anything I can send u my contacts just pm me.

reel screamer
28-09-2008, 07:57 PM
Hey Pedrokkas

Tried to pm you but your inbox is full. Tight lines tomorrow. I am only getting back to Townsville at about lunch time let me know how it goes.

Dave

Pedrokkas
30-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Hey Pedrokkas

Tried to pm you but your inbox is full. Tight lines tomorrow. I am only getting back to Townsville at about lunch time let me know how it goes.

Dave

Went there last night but there was not much action . I just got a little rock cod (or potato cod) but other than that was very quiet. Im planning to go again some time this week Ill make a post.

Cheers,

Pedro

ferrett
01-10-2008, 04:51 PM
hey pedro where abouts do you fish at the rockpool? I know that place backwards and i know most of the fishos there

Pedrokkas
05-10-2008, 10:15 AM
I usually go fishing there over those rocks close to that barbie and tables. But also go to that pier there but some times there is too many people there. might go there on moday morning.

Pedro