PDA

View Full Version : I Found a Reef Ranger

catfishkid
15-09-2008, 07:34 PM
I found my new toy,drove down to Port McQuarrie on saturday and picked her up
It has a 130hp yamaha saltwater series motor wit 87 hrs,has all the goodies and is in excellent condition,now I just have to get offshore and have some fun.;D

Cheers Craig

Wahoo
15-09-2008, 07:39 PM
congrats Craig, very nice setup, i like the entry of it

Daz

fish-n-dive
15-09-2008, 07:57 PM
I really like it except for the Shimano sticker on the side............puke

What are the specs and what electrics came with it???

catfishkid
15-09-2008, 08:12 PM
It is 18ft not sure of year of hull but it is in excellent condition.
Navman sounder,furuno gps,new 27mhz radio.
She came with outriggers(not shown in pics),plumbed live bait tank,stainless rocket launcher,burley bucket.
Only 80litres of under floor fuel but i will fix that down the track.
She also came with a heap of family toys like ski tubes,kneeboard,water ski,ski ropes (new),so i can play with the family when i am not fishing(Thats what i told the wife);D

Cheers Craig

Mtx
16-09-2008, 10:42 AM
nice choice. My brother in law had one and I had many enjoyable trips in it.
Hope you enjoy your new toy.

Hornet Rider
16-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Craig, a red boat (with a bit of white), nice::). Plenty of room to raise the motor too, if you need to tweak performance.

jimbo59
16-09-2008, 04:59 PM
Mate they are a great boat ive had 2 of them,just remember that they tend to get soft floors,the masonite gets moist with age.
I love the look of the upswept bow:)...jim

catfishkid
16-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the positive comments,I gave it a pretty thorough checkover before handing over my hard earned.
hornet rider I will keep in mind what you say about performance and tweaking,we went for a run in the passage and bay on sunday and performance seemed pretty good.
Jim the floor is solid as at the moment but thanks for the advice I will remember to keep an eye on that.

Cheers Craig