PDA

View Full Version : Who makes timber floors for tinnies

whichway
14-09-2008, 05:55 AM
Hi

My tinny has a timber / carpeted floor with a bit of rot so basically a new floor is needed. Anyone know who can do this for me as I am too busy at the moment to tackle this project.

Whichway

Wahoo
14-09-2008, 07:30 AM
Hi

My tinny has a timber / carpeted floor with a bit of rot so basically a new floor is needed. Anyone know who can do this for me as I am too busy at the moment to tackle this project.

Whichway

where are you located W/W, i have a few sheets of marine ply lying around, i can make it for you

Daz

whichway
15-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Hi

Thanks for the offer, but Im in Brisbane. Anyone know anyone around here who can do this sort of thing

Whichway

smoked
15-09-2008, 06:52 PM
do u just want a plain floor sitting on ur tinny? or the frame work done too? what kinda tinny do u have?

whichway
21-09-2008, 04:01 PM
Hi

I really just want the floor replace like with like (but without the rot in the floor). It is a ply floor with carpet and a few holes cut for floors etc. The floor is screwed to the brackets below the floor. The brackets and everything should be OK.

Thanks for the offers, but I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone who does this sort of thing professionally around Brisbane.

Whichway

Blackened
21-09-2008, 04:19 PM
G'day

Get a hold of John Keen from Ship Shape Ships at horizon shores.

0427 022 783 is where you can find him.

Dave