PDA

View Full Version : Townsville arvo sesh - Deckie wanted

Scott nthQld
13-09-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm heading out around the bay tomorrow arvo launching about 3-4pm and need a deckie.

I expect to be in by about 9-10pm. Will be hitting the beacons for macks, and settle in somewhere for a feed of grunter once the sun goes down.

Who's interested?

fish-n-dive
14-09-2008, 09:15 AM
I'll go with you if you still have room Scott. ;D

levinge
14-09-2008, 09:40 AM
Thats it!!! Seeing other people behind my back now are we Michael, I'm not good enough anymore!!!!! Throw me away like an old used rag.

Just kidding, Hope you guys get a bag full.

Scott, you got that mark off the Cape, please pm me with it, love to have a go at it....

fish-n-dive
14-09-2008, 09:54 AM
Thats it!!! Seeing other people behind my back now are we Michael, I'm not good enough anymore!!!!! Throw me away like an old used rag.

Just kidding, Hope you guys get a bag full.

Scott, you got that mark off the Cape, please pm me with it, love to have a go at it....

He hasn't said yes to me yet Brett, he might be a bit more choosy than you.....;)

Scott nthQld
14-09-2008, 10:07 AM
yeah michael, welcome aboard. I've made a last minute decision to chase some lb jacks with ronnie, so we might end up leaving a bit later than I anticipated, but no too much later, we need to low tide for the jacks.

I'll give you a buzz later on

levinge
14-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Not choosy, I actually enjoy watching others catch fish from my boat.

It's fun seeing the looks on their faces when you get colour and a good fish to the surface...

Get the fishing in while you can, I say... Pity I am working or I'd be quite serious about back to back sessions....

horseboy
14-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Brett is it still wednesday and if so i will meet you at your place bout 345am is that alrightor do do you want earlier. I am taking my old man out tomorrow hoping for a mack other wise i would head out with you scott. Micheal if your chasing squid i got 3 good ones down the coastguard ramp on friday night using a cast net unedr the light on tjhe ramp.

levinge
14-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Revised time, be at my place around 4:30am, that will have us on the water with early pre-dawn light. Last time I launched early, the pucker was tweeking something fierce as those whales were still around. So I don't really want to hit speed humps that big in the dark, could get ugly.

Plan for the day is head out to Scotts mark off the Cape, then out to Moonraker and if it still looks good, we may even go really wide and see what happens....

horseboy
15-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Went out for a troll today with the oldboy trolled from 7am to midday for not even a touch so still have a wolfie for a drag if any mackies getting about whereever we get to.

Wade

levinge
16-09-2008, 06:55 AM
Bring it with you, I am sure we will be able to swim it somewhere during the day....