PDA

View Full Version : Wanna go fishin?

Rainbowrunner
13-09-2008, 04:14 PM
I have 2 weeks September/October school holidays off. So looking for crew.
Can do moreton and northern bay on good days chasing tuna, mackeral, live bait/Soft plastic. Or fish brisbane river, Pine river, pumicestone passage , live bait, plastic, castnet for prawns, drop in a crab pot or 2 or whatever. Have 17ft open tinnie in very good condition, huge live bait tank. See my webpage for pics of what we do. www.rainbowrunner.ausfish.com.au (http://www.rainbowrunner.ausfish.com.au/) . I havnt been out much at all over the last 6mths so very keen. Live on the northside near Pine river.
Also keen on a trip to Lake Awoonga for a few days, I have free accomodation on the Dam and use of tinnie or take mine or yours? I have plenty of local knowledge of the Gladstone area if keen on fishing the harbour or close reefs.
My goal at Awoonga is to finally catch a barra over a metre and get my boy to catch one too. I worked at the Fish Hatchery for lake Awoonga for years and for the water board there and as I said I am yet to catch a metre barra there but we have tried hard only catching a few small ones.
I have lost ph numbers and emails of those who contacted me last time and been out fishing with me, so please contact me again.

PM or email me if interested

http://rainbowrunner.ausfish.com.au/carboatawoonga223.JPG

Rainbowrunner
22-09-2008, 03:37 PM
boot boot boot!

Mark-P
22-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Mate i've got the holidays off myself..... If my two little
deckies 6 & 9 yrs girls were not staying with me......

Mark

shabss
23-09-2008, 04:25 PM
see your email

bundymal
24-09-2008, 02:54 AM
hi peter

Mate im interested sent you email .

Cheers
Bundymal

Rainbowrunner
24-09-2008, 08:37 AM
well looks like im off to gladstone and lake awoonga for a coupla days at least , will be back on weekend or monday

Murks
24-09-2008, 11:52 AM
What a great web page you have Peter, well done

Mark-P
24-09-2008, 06:58 PM
What a great web page you have Peter, well done

Your not wrong brett, great web page pete !!

Mark