PDA

View Full Version : karee marine

lifestyle
11-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Just woundering what they are like to deal with. In motor servicing and just doing general business with. If you dont wish to say any thing negitive on here PM me please. But all coments are asked for.

bustaonenut
11-09-2008, 09:13 PM
My cousin bought a brand new mako craft from them about six months ago, since then he has had the first service with them and has done some mods to the boat (instaled hydrolic steering, electronics etc) He has been pleased with them and is happy to go back there for his next service. I have been in there a few times myself and have found them to be helpful.

goldfish
12-09-2008, 02:14 AM
i've delt with them a few times & found them to be very helpful honest & upfront. i can't fault them.

BrettyJ
12-09-2008, 08:50 AM
I had my last service done by them, found them very helpful, service was a tad expensive I thought.

curiser
12-09-2008, 02:56 PM
i had my serviced with them and they did not change the fuel filtter or the plugs as per the service book. I was told they would be replaced before I put it in and when picked it up was told it did not need doing and the gear box was leaking (lost the seal) would not use them again