PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Thurs/Fri/Sat

reel scream
09-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Weather permitting, will be out Thurs/Fri/Sat;D .

Allways up for a chat.

Cheers Scott

lizard bribie
09-09-2008, 06:11 PM
:D scott heading out tomorrow to the cape then heading north going solo can/t find adeckie cheers lizard bribie:(

reel scream
09-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Hope you get some mick. I'm night shift and have friends down from Sarina during the day. Bugger.

Looking at the weather i might only be doing thurs.

Cheers Scott

jtpython
09-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Where we going........................
Opps ya too far away sheeshus got me all excited to
JT

Fishbait
10-09-2008, 06:33 AM
Scottie - I'll ring "No Frills" today and possibly get a crew seat with him for Thursday. Just have to check my work load at work to get day off first - busy times ahead mate. I'll ring ya later today mate on mobile to confirm either way. Cheers, Darren. (PS. This time, when they are on, we're not leaving mate!);D

TimiBoy
10-09-2008, 07:12 AM
Are you guys sure about this? If the swell's under 3 metres the wind's out of the North, says Seabreeze. Sh!tty conditions for this fair weather fisherman!!!

How well do you expect to go?

Cheers,

Tim

Rumrunner2
10-09-2008, 07:50 AM
Are you guys sure about this? If the swell's under 3 metres the wind's out of the North, says Seabreeze. Sh!tty conditions for this fair weather fisherman!!!

Cheers,

Tim

I had the same thoughts, all the planets were aligned for me to finally make a trip out this morning, but I was scared off by the 3m swell, in an 18ft boat. Chose to to bank the brownie points and go to work:'(

lizard bribie
10-09-2008, 04:09 PM
There Was A Good 2/3mt S/eswell Out There Today Guys Would Not Be Nice With Abit Of Wind On It Cheers Lizard Bribie:(

Fishbait
10-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Well Scott - what's the go mate?? Are we still on or is it off? Better SMS me mate. Darren.;)

reel scream
10-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Looking at Seabreeze this arvo it was light and variable and lighter up thy sunny coast.

Iv'e got these guys up from adelaide for three days of fishing so will be heading out for a look.

Timi- if i get to where i want there should be a few good fish put on ice.

Darren- up to you and no-frills if you come out. Might see you out there.

Cheers Scott

TimiBoy
11-09-2008, 05:51 AM
Looking at Seabreeze this arvo it was light and variable and lighter up thy sunny coast.

Iv'e got these guys up from adelaide for three days of fishing so will be heading out for a look.

Timi- if i get to where i want there should be a few good fish put on ice.

Darren- up to you and no-frills if you come out. Might see you out there.

Cheers Scott

Good luck! Say hi to those Adelaide folk for me. It's my hometown!

Cheers,

Tim

reel scream
11-09-2008, 07:53 AM
Good luck! Say hi to those Adelaide folk for me. It's my hometown!

Cheers,

Tim

Mine too Tim. Bloody crows!!!

Cheers Scott

TimiBoy
11-09-2008, 08:07 AM
Yes, a terrible disappointment. Although how they got to fifth in the first place had me boggled. Next year will shape up well, I think.

Carn the Crows!!!

Cheers,

Tim

-spiro-
11-09-2008, 04:33 PM

Cheers,

Tim

Timi ------hard'n man-real men battle the elements all the time;D ;D look at the deadliest catch mate there hardcore Bribe blokes maybe a few from Nigi aswell. Nothing like the Moton bay chop to hard'n ya up!;D ;D lmfao
I'll give you a ring Scott over the next couple of days

TimiBoy
11-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Timi ------hard'n man-real men battle the elements all the time;D ;D look at the deadliest catch mate there hardcore Bribe blokes maybe a few from Nigi aswell. Nothing like the Moton bay chop to hard'n ya up!;D ;D lmfao
I'll give you a ring Scott over the next couple of days

Ahhh, Spiro, so you went out did you? Catch heaps, huh?;D;D;D

You see, I can afford to be fair weather Sailor, because I can go when I want!:P:P:P

But I've been out and had fun in less than clement weather. Bubi can handle 5 metre seas with ease, can't she Wags? And the bar crossing, seriously, was a snack!8-)8-)8-) Except for Wags' back, he squealed like a little girl!:o:o:o

Cheers,

Timiboy!

Vindicator
11-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Hey I'd be happy to go out in any conditions at the moment..... as long as I could hang on with one hand!

Cheers
Kezza

reel scream
11-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Ahh Kezza. Give me a call when you are capable of catching decent fish hey. The bones should be healed enough soon mate.

Tim- if you would downgrade to a deckie for a day, pm me your number and come for a fish up here.

Spiro- cheeers, spoken.

cheers Scott

scoota
11-09-2008, 09:36 PM
Its been a big day Scotty, even slurring your letters;D ;D

I'm with Spiro on this and a big dose of HTFU and a really close look at the Wave Riders up and down the coast and in particular the direction of the swell as indicated by Point Look Out WRB being S/SE on wednesday did not effect Moreton north with the swell and on average was 1.5m all day and getting smaller.

Can miss some top days fishin without using all weather options8-)

Scoota...

reel scream
11-09-2008, 10:48 PM
Agree Scoota.

Was a cracker today until 1315. If i can get the bloody photo up !!

Like you say 2,3 weather sites, then a look at the syn chart. All else fails, call a pro who is out there.

cheers scott

TimiBoy
12-09-2008, 06:11 AM
I must admit, I've often jealously looked at the conditions North/South and thought "if only I could drive there", but I baby my Patrol, and only launch from Raby Bay.

BUT the Cruiser arrives on 23 October.

Cheers,

Tim