View Full Version : MONDY MUSTER - Roll call

07-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Hi All you Musterers ( & wannabes)

Could I get everyone to post up their details arrival & departure times + the crew

07-09-2008, 06:21 PM
NAGG (Chris) - MIGHTY WHITEY (Adrian)

Friday afternoon - Tues afternoon

Black Hornet 480

DEANO68
07-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Deano68 ( deano) and bassman (josh) on josh 435 black hornet.
primed and ready to roll.....friday morn 9 ish ....home late sundy arv...
unless we get a flat tyre..then who knows...;)

Tropicaltrout
07-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Tropicaltrout, (Nath) and Nipsta (Simon) Red Navara with a 385 explorer

Friday Morn 11am, depart sunday arvo

Cheers Nath

07-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Steve,

Purple makocraft frenzy (I will bring an aluminium welder as there seems to be plenty of quintrex boats coming;))

fri arvo to tues arvo. I am fishing with a 12 year old local kid who is a keen little barra guru....

after that..probably Big Ren (paul), Foxie, Roo and Kim....anyone really who will have me!!)

Callop
07-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Callop(Dave) and son(Mike)
Thursday 9.00pm until Sunday 10.00am
Dark green Pajero with white 4m Stacer
Flat tyre sound like a damn good plan

fin finder
07-09-2008, 08:32 PM
fin finder [gazza] and brother inlaws [jamie], [wazza] sat arvo till tue arvo 435 hornet tpy white cruiser

Whitto
07-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Whitto (Greg) Son (Damian "Spud") arriving Friday 10/11 departing Sunday arvo 1400 latest White Rodeo + Stessco 3.89 Bass Tracker......Cheers Whitto:D

nipsta
07-09-2008, 09:42 PM
Steve,

Purple makocraft frenzy (I will bring an aluminium welder as there seems to be plenty of quintrex boats coming;))

fri arvo to tues arvo. I am fishing with a 12 year old local kid who is a keen little barra guru....

after that..probably Big Ren (paul), Foxie, Roo and Kim....anyone really who will have me!!)

no room in the quintrexs sorry steve only fit qunitrex fellows in them boats

07-09-2008, 09:44 PM
no room in the quintrexs sorry steve only fit qunitrex fellows in them boats

No worries Simon. I wont need to bring my lifejacket then!!!

fin finder
07-09-2008, 09:49 PM
No worries Simon. I wont need to bring my lifejacket then!!!on lifejacket how often do you replace gas cylinder and do you have to have docket on you?
gazza

07-09-2008, 10:15 PM
BR65 - Brian- possible attendee Sunday morn to Monday lunch (I have a cunning plan Baldric)

chewy01
08-09-2008, 07:01 AM
Poly brigade:Roo and kim,chewy and andy smoko at foxies 9ish sunday morning. Fishing hopefully sometime before dark:LMAO: Chewys better half arriving monday morning.
departing sometime friday.
roo and kim subaruuu something:4.55poly frontrunner
chewy and andy:nissian pathfinder(ooks llike a big mintie)and 4.55 side console both with 50 suzukis on.
Probably rom for you i the priestleys boat steve long as its not too hot:D :D

modo
08-09-2008, 07:49 AM
Shaneoo and modo arriving approx lunch friday till sunday 3pm blue blue fin white hilux. :D

Peter4
08-09-2008, 07:49 AM
Apologies........

Peter4 (Pete) and KH15 (son Kyle) - white Horizon Stalker 400 towed by maroon Mitsubishi Challenger. Ausfish stickers on the bow.

Won't make it this time but will be there reasonably often over the next 6 months! Come over and say hello if you see us on the water.

Definite starters for 2009.......;)

chewy01
08-09-2008, 07:59 AM
Pete,
next time ur heading up give me a yell.we usually head up up every 3 weks or so as its only an hour run(plus time at foxis and the bakery)
chewy.....

Roo
08-09-2008, 10:49 AM
No worries Simon. I wont need to bring my lifejacket then!!!
hahaha.;D such a bitch. You'll fit right in down the back with Kim, You just have to tie the leader/loop knots for her;) :P and of course a few local tips would be bonus....no pressure but as you know....its a long swim home:-X

Chewy, only usually a 2hr stopover at Foxie's. We're in a Blue Scoobie Doo Forrester. Look for the car struggling to drag 3 ton of lures and a white boat.

08-09-2008, 11:16 AM
Paul (Big_Ren) - Ben (Eotbmg) + Steve B (Guest Crew - whenever he wants)

Arrival - Friday 7pm
Departure - Monday lunchtime

Red Ranger 188VX

Navi (Black_Sheep) - Vin (Nav's bro)

Arrival - Friday lunchtime

Black/green X Stream

Base camp for both crews is Gin Gin, but we will be catching up for a chit chat for sure.

Whitto........on Ch 1 on the UHF right????........unless in ultra stealth mode

08-09-2008, 11:22 AM
on lifejacket how often do you replace gas cylinder and do you have to have docket on you?
gazza

Gazza.....usually 12 months mate. Check the cylinder date when you buy the jacket. You will generally find you get nowhere near the 12 months left, depending on how long the jacket has been on the shelf. A Fisheries mate told me, if that's the case, just carry your purchase docket with you and you will find you get 12 months from date of purchase as a show of good faith.

Roo
08-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Gazza.....usually 12 months mate. Check the cylinder date when you buy the jacket. You will generally find you get nowhere near the 12 months left, depending on how long the jacket has been on the shelf. A Fisheries mate told me, if that's the case, just carry your purchase docket with you and you will find you get 12 months from date of purchase as a show of good faith.

And here i was looking everywhere inside and out on the jacket for some kind of date......the bloody cylinder..... I'm betting mine are 2 years out of date by now. good thing i carry the regular foam PFD too

fin finder
08-09-2008, 11:58 AM

Paulif that is the case it will be out by 2 years oops

chewy01
08-09-2008, 12:11 PM
Guys,
went through this recently.thoght i did the rht thing and bought andy an inflatable so we could still lure,until he turned 12.Got pulled up bthe fisheries who grilled me coz i didnt have the original docket.the cylinder was still in date,but no paperwork to say ithad been checked.cost round 80 bucks to get it sent away.Found out now you can do it yourself,if you are deemed to be competant.But you still have to carry the reciept nd mark the jacket with permanent marker to say when you did it. also check for leaks etc..there is some info on it dpi website maybe?
chewy....competant..bla bla bla

Whitto
08-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Paul (Big_Ren) - Ben (Eotbmg) + Steve B (Guest Crew - whenever he wants)

Arrival - Friday 7pm

Red Ranger 188VX

Navi (Black_Sheep) - Vin (Nav's bro)

Arrival - Friday lunchtime

Black/green X Stream

Base camp for both crews is Gin Gin, but we will be catching up for a chit chat for sure.

Whitto........on Ch 1 on the UHF right????........unless in ultra stealth modeHad alook on the net for the nearest Repeater station (Ch1 Bundaberg)....someone else about 547post a ago mentioned they use Ch21 which would be simplex (line of sight)my little handhelds supposed to have a 7k range...so it doesn't matter which channel....I think at Mondy u would be hard pressed to activate a repeater station at Bundy.....we'llwork something out

themissus
08-09-2008, 04:12 PM
We picked up some hand helds on the weekend too, so keep us in the loop too please!!
Cheers Kim.

chewy01
08-09-2008, 04:16 PM
I think you two are loopy enough..:LMAO: i crack myself up.....

themissus
08-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Your special!! You have to sleep some time Chew......:sneaky: :devil:

chewy01
08-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Not till after you have had 4 cc s... then i can sleep...:o :o :o

DEANO68
08-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Deano68 ( deano) and bassman (josh) on josh 435 black hornet.
primed and ready to roll.....friday morn 9 ish ....home late sundy arv...
unless we get a flat tyre..then who knows...;)

also have a couple of blowins now..neil & kerry..in a white something think its a stacer..called ..ARAKUN WUN....
deano..

themissus
08-09-2008, 04:38 PM
more the merrier!!

TonyM
08-09-2008, 04:57 PM
White/Green 445 Hornet with 60 Zuke here, behind a white Pope mobile (Discovery)

Not 100% sure when I'll get there yet, will either be arriving Friday morning, or Monday morning.

08-09-2008, 06:01 PM
This is looking like a really good roll up guys (& girl)

We really should get Steve to man the gates & limit entrance to Musterers only ...... as there wont be enough room for anyone else

If not ..... it wont take long to scare the others off;)

DEANO68
08-09-2008, 06:11 PM

We really should get Steve to man the gates & limit entrance to Musterers only ...... as there wont be enough room for anyone else

think next year we just book the whole park, look at the music muster ,,thousands will want to come next year we dont want that many,might have to cap it at say 50 ...thats bout 25 boats..( and two polys )(sorry guys and gal..someone would have said it.)
deano..;)

chewy01
08-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Turn it up Deano... geez..fantastic plastic i say. my suk got und 800 hours on it,so thats a lot of time for the tupperware on the water.Like its owner,a bit battered from too much liquid and on the rocks but still poking along....

08-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Hey Musterers ................ Here is the current list ( hopefully I've only made minimal boo boos ::) ) ...... Did I get the colours right ?

NAGG (Chris) & MIGHTY WHITEY (Adrian) Black 480 Hornet ...... Fri pm - Tues pm

DEANO68 (Deano) & BASSMAN (Josh) Black 435 Hornet ..... ..... Fri am - Sun pm

TROPICALTROUT (Nath) & NIPSTA (Simon)..385 Explorer ...........Fri am - Sun pm

STEVE B (???) & Prodigy ......... Purple Mako Frenzy ..........Local

CALLOP (Dave) & Mike ..... 4M Stacer ....... .........Thur pm - Sun am

FINFINDER (Gazza) & Jamie & Wazza .4.35 Hornet ........ .........Sat - Tues

WHITTO (Greg) & Damian ........Stessco 389 Bass Tracker ........ Fri pm - Sun pm

BR65 ( Brian)............... ........ Scamming something

CHEWY & Andy ...................... 455 Poly SC ...................Sun am - Fri

ROO(Roo) & THE MISSUS (Kim).............455 Poly ........................Sun am - Fri

MODO & SHANEOO ............................Blue Bluefin ......................Fri pm - Sun pm

BLACKSHEEP (Navi) & Vin ...................Black & Green Xtreme .... Fri pm - Mon pm

BIG REN (Paul) & EOTBMG (Ben) ......... Red Ranger ................... Fri pm - Mon pm

TONY M (Tony) .....................White & Green Hornet .... ..............Sometime

Any Others ? ( Peter4 .... next time)

08-09-2008, 07:16 PM
theres a who's who in the zoo of the freshwater chat section if ever Ive seen one, wont be to many sitting at home wondering, thats for sure

08-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Hey Musterers ................ Here is the current list ( hopefully I've only made minimal boo boos ::) ) ...... Did I get the colours right ?

WHITTO (Greg) & Damian ........Stessco 389 Bass Tracker ........ Fri pm - Sun pm

ROO(Roo) & THE MISSUS (Kim).............455 Poly ........................Sun am - Fri

MODO & SHANEOO ............................Blue Bluefin ......................Fri pm - Sun pm

BLACKSHEEP (Navi) & Vin ...................Black & Green Xtreme .... Fri pm - Mon pm

BIG REN (Paul) & EOTBMG (Ben) ......... Red Ranger ................... Fri pm - Mon pm

TONY M (Tony) .....................White & Green Hornet .... ..............Sometime

thats awesome thanks Chris.... Its going to be great. I think Foxie is getting out at some stage...the shop is getting busier...which ruins his fishing fun!!!:-[

Paul, Sunday arvo fish with you OK?
Roo and Kim, Monday Arvo fish with you OK? (my boat or yours..either or hey!)

08-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Steve.......Sunday arvo absolutely fine.

Whitto......Nav, Vin , Ben and I use Ch 21....don't seem to have any probs....we'll go with what the majority decide though. Kim, we'll let you know, or vice versa.

Tropicaltrout
08-09-2008, 08:37 PM
I see a sale there Foxie the mondy muster sponcered by Foxies Barra havoc......

darylive
08-09-2008, 08:38 PM
I was uncertain but now i am not sure :-/

I will get there Friday arvo if I can ;D or Saturday, till Sunday or Monday

Quinny 385 Explorer Maroon deck, behind a Nissan Patrol blue over silver.

daryl;{

fin finder
08-09-2008, 08:44 PM

Chrisi will be booking our spot this year for next wounce date comfirmend so we dont miss out

08-09-2008, 09:26 PM

DARYLIVE (Daryl) ................Maroon 385 Explorer ....................Whenever

08-09-2008, 09:34 PM
i will be booking our spot this year for next wounce date comfirmend so we dont miss out

I think you can just about pen in Sat 5th & Sun 6th 2009 (full moon 4th)

The only concern that the Sunday would be Fathers day :-/ i'm sure it will be discussed around the "circle of knowledge"

Tropicaltrout
09-09-2008, 07:09 AM
Ok lads he it is ready to go, The first ever IBD Trophy....;D

As said it will run on the saturday, fishing starts midnight friday and ends lets say 9 pm saturday night to give us a fair go to drink some beer.... and the winner is the longest fish in mm and must have a picture of it on a truth mat . Its only open to the related ausfisher,ie whitto and son, no one out side the square.;)

The winner then puts his name on the trophy and brings it with him the following year..... for exsample

Fred Smith
2008 110cm

That fair guys?8-)

Cheers Nath

09-09-2008, 07:14 AM

As said it will run on the saturday, fishing starts midnight friday and ends lets say 9 pm saturday night to give us a fair go to drink some beer.... and the winner is the longest fish in mm and must have a picture of it on a truth mat . Its only open to the related ausfisher,ie whitto and son, no one out side the square.;)

The winner then puts his name on the trophy and brings it with him the following year..... for exsample

Fred Smith
2008 110cm

That fair guys?8-)

Cheers Nath

What a cracker Nath ....... well done

Whitto
09-09-2008, 07:18 AM

Fred Smith
2008 110cm

That fair guys?8-)

Cheers NathWell done Nath thats a beauty:D

Callop
09-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Great trophy mate. Thanks for donating it. Can't wait to win it.

themissus
09-09-2008, 01:08 PM
we will be on the sideline for this years trophy...but look out next year!!
Think we will book our spot for next year whilst we are there too.
Cheers Kim.

fin finder
09-09-2008, 02:09 PM
i will be on the sideline to less we have a good fish sat arvo will not get there till lunch + never fished there before might have beginners luck.
gazza

Whitto
09-09-2008, 02:27 PM
i will be on the sideline to less we have a good fish sat arvo will not get there till lunch + never fished there before might have beginners luck.
gazzaIt's not unheard of Gazza........Some nail the biggey first up others not so lucky

Whitto
09-09-2008, 02:31 PM
we will be on the sideline for this years trophy...but look out next year!!
Think we will book our spot for next year whilst we are there too.
Cheers Kim. I don't think the time frame is set in cement as yet....will discuss the time frame on Friday night as we drink swill and make some sort of decision in our drunken stupours...Hic......If u mean what I know:-/

Whitto
09-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Steve.......Sunday arvo absolutely fine.

Whitto......Nav, Vin , Ben and I use Ch 21....don't seem to have any probs....we'll go with what the majority decide though. Kim, we'll let you know, or vice versa.

PaulCh21 is fine by me Paul8-)

fin finder
09-09-2008, 02:40 PM
It's not unheard of Gazza........Some nail the biggey first up others not so luckyi will just be happy 2 join the 1m club any thing bigger will be a bonus
gazza

Whitto
09-09-2008, 02:46 PM
i will just be happy 2 join the 1m club any thing bigger will be a bonus
gazza U will Gazza u will.....just got to be patient:o

woodsy76
09-09-2008, 05:45 PM
sorry about the late entry ,me(Lionel) (woodsy) and two mates Jason and Steve. sat morn to Mon Arv. white ford explorer and blue blue fin tomcat .looking forward to meeting everyone and having a few throat lubricants and hopefully catching a barra also ,see you all then .woodsy

09-09-2008, 05:52 PM
We keep getting bigger ....... unbelievable8-)

DARYLIVE (Daryl) ................Maroon 385 Explorer ....................Whenever

WOODSY76 (Lionel) + Jason & Steve .... Blue Bluefin tomcat ... Sat am - Mon pm

nipsta
09-09-2008, 06:19 PM
I was uncertain but now i am not sure :-/

I will get there Friday arvo ifI can ;D or Saturday, till Sunday or Monday

Quinny 385 Explorer Maroon deck, behind a Nissan Patrol blue over silver.

daryl;{

ah good to see another explorer owner whats on the back of your ( and yes i know a motor) mine has a 25hp tohatsu good pairing nissans and a explorer can beat that hey stev

09-09-2008, 07:36 PM
crikes Nath, did ya just happen to have that lying around or what, thats awesome.
brian

darylive
09-09-2008, 07:37 PM
20Hp Yamaha, very happy. ;D

The Ymha20 and 25 are the same donk just different jets. ;)

Stable quick enough, cheap to run and fits in the shed, All good 8-)

STIFFWORM
09-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Hi guys and gals heres 2 more 4 the list. Stiffworm (Les) and Ribfillet (Phil) arriving hopefully mid friday arvo leaving sunday arvo. Boat is a black and grey tabs (phils) pulled by a white dual cab lux. We are staying in a powered site if anybody needs 2 charge a battery. Looking forward 2 meeting u all and catching a few fish. Cheers

09-09-2008, 08:58 PM
And we confirm another crew:2vrolijk_08: Wow

STIFFWORM (Les) & RIBFILLET (Phil) .....Black & Grey Tabs .... Fri pm - Sun pm

chewy01
09-09-2008, 09:12 PM
hey steve do we have a list for the pub monday??night??

09-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Not sure chewy, I think most are leaving sunday sometime. All the BIG fish will come out after that.!!;)

I cant beleive how many Quintrexes are going to be here. Watch out for them bird feathers boys....they can put some big dints in quintrex hulls!!;D;D

Tropicaltrout
10-09-2008, 06:30 AM
crikes Nath, did ya just happen to have that lying around or what, thats awesome.
brian

Funny enough I did Brian, its been on my wall in the garage for ages and I always looked at it wondering what I could do with it. I have been after a big one to put on the wall to replace it and I think I will sometime soon.

Try and get one at a measurement I have taken over the years would be good.;)

Anyway mate there is a trophy up for grabs up there too as well as the footy final so the choice is yours;D

Cheers Nath

Peter4
10-09-2008, 09:06 AM
So far I count 17 boats and 33 people.........those barra don't stand a chance!;D

Just make sure you don't all try to launch at the same time.......;)

Jeez I wish I was gonna be there!:'(

themissus
10-09-2008, 09:30 AM
wish you were too Pete!!

Whitto
10-09-2008, 10:01 AM
So far I count 17 boats and 33 people.........those barra don't stand a chance!;D

Jeez I wish I was gonna be there!:'(There's always next year Pete....at least you will have plenty of time to organise manipulate and a bit of scullduggery to make sure your up for next year....in the mean time mate there's plenty of fishin to do;)

10-09-2008, 10:25 AM

Jeez I wish I was gonna be there!:'(

Pete ...... from what I've heard - people have killed their partners & quit there jobs to attend this
Whats your problem ? ;) ;D

PS ...... Next time for sure- hey ?

Peter4
10-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Pete ...... from what I've heard - people have killed their partners & quit there jobs to attend this
Whats your problem ? ;) ;D

PS ...... Next time for sure- hey ?

Man I'm coming off a donut (two actually) and would just about kill anyone to get there but I have three problems:

1. Self employed so can't quit job.....>:(
2. Umpiring AFLQ Grand Final Saturday at Broadbeach::)
3. Fishing partner (son Kyle) has hand injury that won't come good for another week or so when stitches come out.:'(

Also have just had the outlaws visit and must make up a few brownie points to safeguard next three Monduran trips and huge Peter Faust/Teemburra/Awoonga/Monduran odessey in December.......:o ;) ;D

But we will be there with bells on in 2009

Regs

Pete (& Kyle)

10-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Man I'm coming off a donut (two actually) and would just about kill anyone to get there but I have three problems:

1. Self employed so can't quit job.....>:(
2. Umpiring AFLQ Grand Final Saturday at Broadbeach::)
3. Fishing partner (son Kyle) has hand injury that won't come good for another week or so when stitches come out.:'(

Also have just had the outlaws visit and must make up a few brownie points to safeguard next three Monduran trips and huge Peter Faust/Teemburra/Awoonga/Monduran odessey in December.......:o ;) ;D

But we will be there with bells on in 2009

Regs

Pete (& Kyle)

OK Pete ...... We will accept the excuses ( This time;) ) ....... specially the brownie points::)

Pete62
10-09-2008, 01:32 PM
One more Pete who has the lip out about not being able to attend:'( By the sound of it the dust will be just settling by the time we get there on the 18th October.............. To all the attending throng, have a great time and be kind to each other, Cheers, Pete.

black_sheep
10-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Guys,

Just to clarify, I will be in an X-STREAM not an Xtreme!

2 very different boats.

I still don't think you'll miss us, we we will be the only 2 black dudes in a black boat:o ;D .

themissus
10-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Roo, myself and the Chew's will be at the pub for din dins.
Should we set the time for 6.30 pm?

10-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Guys,

2 very different boats.

I still don't think you'll miss us, we we will be the only 2 black dudes in a black boat:o ;D .

Just look for two bits of dead timber screaming past at 20 knots8-)

fin finder
10-09-2008, 02:31 PM
We keep getting bigger ....... unbelievable8-)

WOODSY76 (Lionel) + Jason & Steve .... Blue Bluefin tomcat ... Sat am - Mon pmim glad its not state of origin we are well out numbered

themissus
10-09-2008, 02:33 PM
I may live in NSW but I am a PROUD QUEENSLANDER through and through!!
Just noticed the colour coding, I'm a bit slow on the up take!!

Callop
10-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Guys,

2 very different boats.

Daytime we'll spot you coming but after dark could be a bit tricky.;D

chewy01
10-09-2008, 03:39 PM
kim,
6.30??
thats a lot of good drinking time wasted.....or will you still be fishing??

10-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Daytime we'll spot you coming but after dark could be a bit tricky.;D

That's why they usually have lily whites like Ben or me on board mate....aka the magpies;D

themissus
10-09-2008, 03:55 PM
kim,
6.30??
thats a lot of good drinking time wasted.....or will you still be fishing??

I know how long it takes for you to beautify your self.::) :-*

chewy01
10-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Oh thats right you oldies will want to be in bed by 8 o clock:laola:

Whitto
10-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Daytime we'll spot you coming but after dark could be a bit tricky.;DAlthough Lads u could overcome the after dark problem by draping christmas lights around the boat....that will be getting into the spirit of things and christmas is not all that far off:D

10-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Just a correction ( Navi's boat)

BLACKSHEEP (Navi) & Vin ...................Black & Green X-stream .... Fri pm - Mon pm

STIFFWORM (Les) & RIBFILLET (Phil) .....Black & Grey Tabs .... Fri pm - Sun pm

eotbmg
10-09-2008, 08:19 PM
That's why they usually have lily whites like Ben or me on board mate....aka the magpies;D

We are the 2 token white guys asked along to get the numbers back in our favour.
Looking forward to a great weekend.

chewy01
10-09-2008, 08:48 PM
Hey evryone,
are you all camping or are you guys in the cabiins again?ben?navi?
roughing it or 5 star camping?

10-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Hey evryone,
are you all camping or are you guys in the cabiins again?ben?navi?
roughing it or 5 star camping?

Mate ..... you've gotta tent it to get the atmosphere

eotbmg
10-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Sorry boys but we are staying at the 1st choice in Town.

DEANO68
10-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Sorry boys but we are staying at the 1st choice in Town.

hey ben,,,might see you fridy arv or on the water saturday..

eotbmg
10-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Sounds good Deano.
We are arriving at about 7.30 Friday arvo for a few clensing ales at the pub and a feed and will be in Pauls new rocket ship bright and early Saturday morning.
Paul reckons the new RANGER can hit speeds of 90 k's plus, so i am quietly shi**ing my pants currently. DOES ANY ONE HAVE A HELMET I COULD BORROW??? May as well pack the brown jocks

DEANO68
10-09-2008, 10:30 PM
Sounds good Deano.
We are arriving at about 7.30 Friday arvo for a few clensing ales at the pub and a feed and will be in Pauls new rocket ship bright and early Saturday morning.
Paul reckons the new RANGER can hit speeds of 90 k's plus, so i am quietly shi**ing my pants currently. DOES ANY ONE HAVE A HELMET I COULD BORROW??? May as well pack the brown jocks

ha will see you someware on the dam..we in black 435 hornet with barra juice ooozing off it...;D

Whitto
11-09-2008, 06:57 AM
Ok Guys and Gal.....Signing out from this extrodinary Thread...unbelievable.....Will be spending the day loading the truck.....checking and re-checking....nothing worse than leaving something behind......everyone travel well and safely....particulaly those who are travelling long distance..(plenty of breaks)and will see u all for hopefully a great few days...at this stage will be on UHF Ch21 mainly for use on the Impoundment...Ok catch u all over the weekend;)

11-09-2008, 08:52 AM
Thanks Whitto.....Ch 21 it is. Navi will also be on UHF.

Ben, you'll be fine mate....you don't need a helmet, just some Biggles goggles;D