PDA

View Full Version : Wuruma Dam

fassbasstd
01-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Guys, can anyone give info on Wuruma?

Location/ directions/ boatramp/ camping etc.etc.

Oh yeah, an' the fishin'!

Cheers.

Whitto
02-09-2008, 06:56 AM
Guys, can anyone give info on Wuruma?

Location/ directions/ boatramp/ camping etc.etc.

Oh yeah, an' the fishin'!

Cheers.Go into the Sweetwater web site Gary has a substantial Data base on all Impoundments with all the relavant information

bassfanatic5
03-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Fishing has been good of late, the level is still very low so small boat and 4x4 are a must but worth the effort. Some nice bass being taken from the deeper water.

childers
03-09-2008, 11:41 AM
Fishing has been good of late, the level is still very low so small boat and 4x4 are a must but worth the effort. Some nice bass being taken from the deeper water.

hi, is there any many or any barra left in there ? thanks.

Mike Delisser
03-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Put your hand in your pocket and buy a copy of BushnBeach ya tight a### pommy basstd. Helen Abby has a report in the Sept issue. 4x4 launching only, bass & yellows on spinnerbaits & Jackalls, barra quiet and red boats not permitted.

bassfanatic5
03-09-2008, 06:47 PM
childers,
haven't heard of or seen any caught.

fassbasstd
03-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Put your hand in your pocket and buy a copy of BushnBeach ya tight a### pommy basstd. Helen Abby has a report in the Sept issue. 4x4 launching only, bass & yellows on spinnerbaits & Jackalls, barra quiet and red boats not permitted.

I'd much rather get my info from a place like this site than buying some trashy mag.

Even if I do get verbled by someone with a name like M62!

(Thats the long dreary road full of smog that connects Leeds to Manchester ;D )

I'll try to get to Wuruma before I jet off to Mexico.

LeeannP
04-09-2008, 08:27 AM
I'd much rather get my info from a place like this site than buying some trashy mag.

I had a report in the August edition of the trashy mag you mentioned. ;)
Fishing is totally dreadful up there. Camping is ordinary. You won't catch a barra and not worth the drive.

fassbasstd
04-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Thanks Leanne.
I'll save meself a trip, stay at home and polish me Anthraxs. Get those suckers ready to whack some of those Mexican largemouth bass!!