PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a seat

bondy99
31-08-2008, 06:54 PM
G'day eveyone,

I'm seeking a seat to catch a feed of fish and drop a few pots of muddies or sandies if they around. Anywhere from Brisbane to Gold Coast. I'll chip in towards fuel, bait and ice.

Peter

dreemon
01-09-2008, 01:07 PM
Hi Peter, I'm meant to work tues, but seabreeze says for me to work on the windy weds, so if you want we can meet up at the s/port spit ramp,
I've got a 4.1 tinny 40 hp, tiller, and the wife is keen for me to bring home some crabs n fish
Cheers Johnny

Scott Ashe
01-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Hi Peter,

Scott Ashe here, I would be interested in meeting up for a crab trip, the only problem is that my family is having to relocate from Victoria Point to Redland Bay, this coming weekend, so I probably won't be avaliable until about the week starting monday 29 Sep.

If you can hold out that long , my number is 0412 747 998. I'm avaliable on weekends, but prefer the quiet trips through the week.

Cheers
Scott

bondy99
05-09-2008, 04:15 AM
Hi Peter, I'm meant to work tues, but seabreeze says for me to work on the windy weds, so if you want we can meet up at the s/port spit ramp,
I've got a 4.1 tinny 40 hp, tiller, and the wife is keen for me to bring home some crabs n fish
Cheers Johnny

I'll send you a pm