PDA

View Full Version : caloundra wide plastics

death_ship
30-08-2008, 07:14 PM
took big jase out to pop his cherry on plastics, he had tried but couldnt hook anything on em. After a few minor alterations to his rig he was ready to go and scored a nice snapper and a couple pearlies, pink shine was his poison. all up we got 3 snapper and 6 pearlies, tried the satay chickens and they were very popular. cheers to "out of control" for his secret spot.

tenzing
30-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Well done Jase - a virgin no more!

skipalong
30-08-2008, 07:27 PM
nice fish mate great way to open the score, great conditions would have made it even more of an enjoyable day

Fish_gutz
30-08-2008, 07:39 PM
top effort death ship and yes Jenko`s old haines came up a treat! conditions look good to! was that today?

death_ship
30-08-2008, 08:22 PM
top effort death ship and yes Jenko`s old haines came up a treat! conditions look good to! was that today?
yeah was pretty calm for most of the day today, didnt need the para anchor

Pistol_P
30-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Good stuff mate,8-)

Did you get some on the satay's...?

Pete

death_ship
30-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Good stuff mate,8-)

Did you get some on the satay's...?

Pete
yeah pete the satays went well they are like a cross between the old pumpkinseed and flouro yellow, i like em.

Pistol_P
30-08-2008, 08:46 PM
yeah pete the satays went well they are like a cross between the old pumpkinseed and flouro yellow, i like em.

The only drama with all the new colours is that they seem softer than all the originals.
The fish rip em to shreds.....:-/ .....Berkley probably did it deliberately to make us buy more...::) ;D

Pete

death_ship
30-08-2008, 09:01 PM
The only drama with all the new colours is that they seem softer than all the originals.
The fish rip em to shreds.....:-/ .....Berkley probably did it deliberately to make us buy more...::) ;D

Pete
yeah i did notice that, went through a pack when usually 1 plastic will do 3 or 4 snapper, well the seppos are in recession

NIZ180
30-08-2008, 09:25 PM
We were out there 2day aswell & fished plastics for some nice snapper & pearlies. Got smoked by 2 unstoppables which made things interesting.

trueblue
30-08-2008, 11:15 PM

Pete

I had a pack of nuke chooks chopped up on Saturday by toothies... definietly didn't hold up well

cheers

Mick

Frank OO
31-08-2008, 05:43 AM
Hi Death Ship,

That is a great result especially when no one else is getting them.

Frank OO

seapup
31-08-2008, 08:12 AM
Nice work mate glad you got a few!

death_ship
31-08-2008, 08:59 AM
Hi Death Ship,

That is a great result especially when no one else is getting them.

Frank OO
it was busy out there, thought i saw you but it must of been someone else in a cruisy with twins

Pistol_P
31-08-2008, 12:07 PM
I had a pack of nuke chooks chopped up on Saturday by toothies... definietly didn't hold up well

cheers

Mick

When I was aboard Benny's boat last Wednesday we had some of those triggerfish around.....Man... dont drop plastics when they are around...>:( .... turns into a costly exercise...::)

Pete