PDA

View Full Version : North Reef Noosa....Friday arvo quicky (29-08-08)

Pistol_P
29-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Had another lazy arvo session today with my mate Adrian.8-)

I gotta admit I love the arvo sessions....Wake up have a nice big feed of bacon & eggs and a coffee....Do a bit in the morning and have some lunch then hit the water at a casual 2.00pm....;D

Hit our mark and the plastics hit the water....Fish were slow as usual up untill the peak bite time at around 5.00pm....We finished up with 5 good snaps and headed home with a light easterly up our tail.

Cheers
Pete

skipalong
29-08-2008, 08:32 PM
nice fish mate great continual efforts well done

death_ship
29-08-2008, 08:44 PM
thats the go, pete do you have a job?

SummerTrance
29-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Nice size snaps pete. You've had a good week!

Pistol_P
29-08-2008, 09:16 PM
thats the go, pete do you have a job?

Only casually mate....Left the full time work when I left Sydney...:D

Pete

Benno1
29-08-2008, 10:09 PM
was it just placcys you used Pete or did you use bait as well???...did you see the fish on the sounder???...or like you said...you hit your mark and just knew theyd be there???...was there much current???
i appreciate the pics and report :D

Mrs Benno1

Pistol_P
29-08-2008, 10:27 PM
was it just placcys you used Pete or did you use bait as well???...did you see the fish on the sounder???...or like you said...you hit your mark and just knew theyd be there???...was there much current???
i appreciate the pics and report :D

Mrs Benno1

Didnt use bait at all..Just the plastics today.

The plastics have just been outfishing bait by a mile..!

Personally I believe the snapper are a bit of a roaming fish and they are moving around.Alot of the times we dont have much on the sounder then there will be a good show...indicating there are fish on the move.
we will all of a sudden get hook ups then it will slow again.....Then the pattern seems to repeat again.
Just light current today....8-)

Pete

seapup
30-08-2008, 06:36 AM
Couple of nice ones there Pete for a lazy arvo session! I know you get withdrawal symptoms without your bacon and eggs in the morning and a triple shot caramel latte! Great way to end the working week! :)
Cheers,
Benny.

lido76
30-08-2008, 12:11 PM
nice fish boys I must get up to noosa soon looks like its fishing well atm.

keenfishr
30-08-2008, 05:59 PM
you got it susssed mate...well done to ya...and yeh you make me jealous!!! cheers trav

abbot_86
31-08-2008, 01:45 PM
youve certainly ccaught your fair shar of snapper this year pete. good stuff
nick..

ffejsmada
31-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!;D

reel scream
31-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Nice fish Pete. Happy days like that.

Cheers Scott

trueblue
31-08-2008, 08:18 PM
good fish there a short session

cheers

Mick

Custaro
31-08-2008, 10:46 PM
nice session pete. i am a big fan of the arvo start for the dusk period. avoid the traffic at the ramp, the sun doesn't bake blood into your boat n stuff, listen to the footy on the radio and catch some really nice fish.

Lacey Blue Dog
02-09-2008, 08:26 AM
One day Pete you will wake up and the dream will be OVER. You will be back with the majority of blokes who need to drop the I would like to go fishing hint with the missus at least a week in advance. The hint may be dropped over a cup of coffee or when your pushing the shopping trolley or when your digging a whole in the rocky ground to put that new plant she just bought. And lets not talk about having the stars in allignment but that helps also. Either way don,t stop what ever your doing because its working.....

Great fish Pete
Bluedog

tassie
02-09-2008, 01:14 PM
nice fish mate.........

Pistol_P
03-09-2008, 03:39 PM
One day Pete you will wake up and the dream will be OVER. You will be back with the majority of blokes who need to drop the I would like to go fishing hint with the missus at least a week in advance. The hint may be dropped over a cup of coffee or when your pushing the shopping trolley or when your digging a whole in the rocky ground to put that new plant she just bought. And lets not talk about having the stars in allignment but that helps also. Either way don,t stop what ever your doing because its working.....

Great fish Pete
Bluedog

Daz,

I gotta have a word with your misses...;D

I cant understand these blokes who have to 'ASK' before they go fishing...;D
My mrs has never complained once about me fishing.
I think she is just used to it.

If I was going to the pub ever arvo I think that would be a different story.;D
See ya soon mate.

Pete