PDA

View Full Version : BEN HUR : MONDURAN (Mondy Muster)

NAGG
29-08-2008, 08:08 PM
So should we set this as an annual event ? Weekend of the Full moon (September) ???

Chris

Callop
29-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Full moon is Friday 4th September 2009.
So maybe 4,5,6 September 2009. I'll be there
Dave

NAGG
29-08-2008, 10:31 PM
Full moon is Friday 4th September 2009.
So maybe 4,5,6 September 2009. I'll be there
Dave

Thanks Dave ....... something we can talk about when we get together

Chris

Whitto
30-08-2008, 06:57 AM
Is the Pope German.......I say lets run with it after all it not going to take alot of organising....those who wish to partake just turn up......once dates are finalised for those who want a Powered site allows them to book with Kelly in advance and so on........We may even look at if people want get T-Shirts made up "Mondy Muster" ect....It gives long distance travellers a year in advance to make plans......and Kim to bake Ginger cakes and Rocky Road;D........poor attempt at humour sorry Kim.....Whitto8-)

nipsta
30-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Is the Pope German.......I say lets run with it after all it not going to take alot of organising....those who wish to partake just turn up......once dates are finalised for those who want a Powered site allows them to book with Kelly in advance and so on........We may even look at if people want get T-Shirts made up "Mondy Muster" ect....It gives long distance travellers a year in advance to make plans......and Kim to bake Ginger cakes and Rocky Road;D........poor attempt at humour sorry Kim.....Whitto8-)

yeah i agree im in for every muster and shirts would be a awsome idea maybe someone know a person that could sponsor the shirts and then we put in $20 buck to get one how many are coming for this one so far it look like a few are turning up on the sunday but thats ok

themissus
01-09-2008, 09:31 AM
Count us in!!

fin finder
01-09-2008, 09:59 AM
count me in for next year + shirt we had planed to make it a yearly trip any way

NAGG
01-09-2008, 12:39 PM
The timing seems pretty good ........ for those blowing out the cob webs after a Winters hibernation
Hopefully the trip in a couple of weeks will prove a big success ( I know it will be enjoyable) ....... & we can build on it from there

Chris

Whitto
01-09-2008, 02:38 PM
The timing seems pretty good ........ for those blowing out the cob webs after a Winters hibernation
Hopefully the trip in a couple of weeks will prove a big success ( I know it will be enjoyable) ....... & we can build on it from there

Chris Based on this years winter months and the co-operation of the Barra Iam going to do an allrounder (No winter hibernation) this coming year....hopefully......:)If we cast our minds back to last winter things were quite tragic with the Barra kills in many Impoundments:(....so far this year Barra kills have been few (Thank's to the Barra God):D.....My intentions this Summer is to do overnighters (Ya gotta luv Swags and portable cooking equipment)....A bit of time management;)... its along way to and from H and J and other areas at night....I look forward to it8-)

black_sheep
01-09-2008, 03:46 PM
I don't think it will be too hard twisting the boys arms - count our crew in.

woodsy76
01-09-2008, 03:53 PM
me and a couple of the lads will be there that weekend too. should be good to puts some faces to the names.does anyone know if Les (McCod) will be up there ? woodsy

Steve B
01-09-2008, 03:56 PM
woodsy

hes up here now!!

Steve

modo
01-09-2008, 04:11 PM
We,re in.:o

Whitto
01-09-2008, 06:10 PM
me and a couple of the lads will be there that weekend too. should be good to puts some faces to the names.does anyone know if Les (McCod) will be up there ? woodsyLes has been very quite on this forum...I always looked forward to his posts and advise....I hope he is OK....I get the feeling he is never too far away from a Barra or Cod Pond

fishboy1
08-09-2008, 06:24 PM
have a good time!!. leave some for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'l be there the next week.

fishboy1
08-09-2008, 06:52 PM
Is there any body out

fishboy1
08-09-2008, 06:53 PM
there!!!!!!!!

Steve B
08-09-2008, 08:01 PM
When are you getting up here Fishboy??