PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heading out from Bribie tomorrow???

pommo
29-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Hey guys,,, I'm thinkng of heading out for a fish tomorrow, I'm am leaving from spinnaker sound,,I am new to the bay fishing and have a 5.5m c/c. Any areas and tips for me to try as I have not got anything decent in my boat, times...bait... plastics ..... any pointers will be appreciated... what does everyone think of the weather???

cheers

ps wrong thread I know?:-[

lethal098
29-08-2008, 12:13 PM
pommo, how far were you looking to go? it has been a little slow this week offshore, shallow tempest could well be worth a look just in case as the weather looks strange, pm me if you would like some more info and i may be able to get you some marks for the other side of the island. cheers lee

dog tooth
29-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Im heading to deep tempest tomorrow in a 5.5m platie
i will probley stop and get some live baits and when they run out ill use pillies
Try lumo sp also
it should be good fishing

cheers

dhess
29-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Shallow temped really fired for us this morning from the crack of dawn but only for one hour. We picked up 5 fairly solid snapper around 5-7kg and plenty more 40-50cm snaps. Also got a nice sweetlip of around 4kg. Got a good workout from some largeish mac tuna as well.

Tried deep tempest but very quiet. Caught a few more snaper in around 80-90m NW of deep tempest.