PDA

View Full Version : Cabarita Beach{Bogangar}nsw

woody74
23-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Hi there peoples, will be taking the tribe for a holiday there in a few weeks and since I have never been anywhere on the north coast of nsw , was wondering if anyone knows anything about the area, and anything about fishing it as well, on the fishing side of it I will be probably looking at mainly Beach fishing as I still have no boat. Any help would be great. CHEERS woody

SummerTrance
23-08-2008, 09:49 PM
You'll need a nsw fishing licence, otherwise you could get fined by fisheries. I think there about $6 - $12 or so.

aussiefool
24-08-2008, 04:13 AM
Mate at the moment the beaches around Cabba to Hastings don't have a lot of formation to them but that may change by the time you get down here. Hastings point is totally sanded up at the moment but may change over the next few days.

If your keen for an early morning session tossing lures off the rocks at Hastings let me know and we can meet up one morning
Aussiefool
Andrew

bondy99
28-08-2008, 05:50 PM
G'day Andrew,
Sounds like the weather has been scouring the area abit? Has there been any action since?

Peter

aussiefool
28-08-2008, 07:49 PM
G'day Andrew,
Sounds like the weather has been scouring the area abit? Has there been any action since?

Peter

Went down this morning and got just the one Tailor bump and that was all.Last week on the low tide the sand was so built up that you could walk around the rocks without getting you feet wet:'(:'(:'(. Your not missing much. I'm off to Darwin for good soon so I'll give you a yell if it digs out
Andrew