PDA

View Full Version : Found a cheap lure distributor.

Little grey men
14-08-2008, 09:03 AM
I fished North Pine Dam early Wenesday morning for no bass....but check this out.
I hooked what I thought was weed on my little bumpabar. As it got closer to me I saw a spinner blade twirling. Hey I caught a spinnerbait. The spinner had some line attached so I pulled that in, it had a little weight on the end, I kept pulling and Holy hole in a dohnut Batman, another spinnerbait. Both rigged with stingers and sliders. They've been in the water for a while, but they'll still work I reckon.
If these are yours just let me catch a few bass on them first and then I'll give them back.....nah just kidding "THERE MINE NOW"...

Pete62
14-08-2008, 09:08 AM
Nice one LGM, maybe u should take a mask and flippers next time and really stock up..............Cheers, Pete.
BTW we used to dive around the rock ledges etc and find all manner of lures, heaps of sinkers and occasionally a rod and reel.

Little grey men
14-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Nice one LGM, maybe u should take a mask and flippers next time and really stock up..............Cheers, Pete.
BTW we used to dive around the rock ledges etc and find all manner of lures, heaps of sinkers and occasionally a rod and reel.

Mate, if the weather was warmer I reckon I could fill a bucket with all sorts of lures from that place. They get caught in the grass. Gets a little dark and creepy as you get out deeper though. Killer lungfish Brrrrrrr !!!

Pete62
14-08-2008, 09:59 AM
Too true, know what u mean. Do u ever get down into NSW to chase Bass? I am in Coffs Harbour and mate there r some awesome spots in the area, from little sweetwater billabongs to the mighty Clarence River system all the way up to the Gorge. I must admit I only chase Bass in summer but gee I look forward to it, nothing better than getting into the back country with a canoe and a mate and a fist full of surface poppers. Cheers, Pete.

BrettyJ
14-08-2008, 10:09 AM
Hey Pete62, if you ever pull in a rod and real from up in the Gorge let me know, it's probably mine. Got taken in there by something really big at easter time.

Pete62
14-08-2008, 10:29 AM
Bugga Brett, mate I will but I am usually to busy extracting Big Bass and Cod.................;D

bdowdy
14-08-2008, 12:40 PM
nice pickup lgm,, im always on the lookout for lost lures, and i usually put them straight on and catch fish thats the best part,,nice fish pete gotta get down that way next time i visit the outlaws at sawtell. cheers bdowdy..brett

Pete62
14-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Good part of the world Brett, always keen for a fish if u get any spare time, cheers, Pete.

Little grey men
14-08-2008, 01:44 PM
I was just doing a bit of reading and I think I've worked out who these spinners belong to. I can tell by the way there rigged. A true bass master if I've ever met one.;) I've seen this bloke fishing in the excact spot where I got these.

jim_bream
14-08-2008, 02:14 PM
I bet they all went back in the BACKPACK, BACKPACK..... he he hehehehehe

Little grey men
14-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Too true, know what u mean. Do u ever get down into NSW to chase Bass? I am in Coffs Harbour and mate there r some awesome spots in the area, from little sweetwater billabongs to the mighty Clarence River system all the way up to the Gorge. I must admit I only chase Bass in summer but gee I look forward to it, nothing better than getting into the back country with a canoe and a mate and a fist full of surface poppers. Cheers, Pete.

Never fished down that way but I've seen lots of reports...looks great.