PDA

View Full Version : Fishing CQ-Bundy

wags on the water
13-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Hi to all,
I'm based in Blackwater for the next 3 1/2 months and keen to fish fresh or salt on the weekends. I most probably be in Bundy for the weekends (as the oldies;D live there). I dare say, I may find myself fishing Agnes/1770 at some stage (M&G) also Rocky and Bundy. I grew up in Bundy so I know more places to fish there than anywhere else, so if you'd like some company, send a pm. I have brought 4 rods with me - 2-4kg, 4-10kg (S10), and the heavy gear 10-20kg tex rods for offshore.

Cheers,
Wags

jtpython
13-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Number is in my profile mate if your near rocky i can look at the weather if your interested be good to get you out this way mate so you can tell the down south way how good it is up north.
You've been up this area alot before
But keep me in mind cause your a cruisecraft lover but mines not as big as yours(maybe shouldn't phrase it like that)
All if fun mate
But if you are interested i can work out when the weather will be good enuff and sort something out
keep in touch
JT

Local_Guy
13-08-2008, 07:32 PM
JT.. don't go telling people you had 60cm cut off. they might get jealous....

wags, you can contact me also if your up for a fish. if the weather plays up, can can take my boat up the creek for some sandflys.. i mean fishing.

madman1
17-08-2008, 08:42 AM
Wags,

Mackay isn't that far from Bundy. lol!

Give us a yell if you're in the area.

Cheers

Mark