PDA

View Full Version : Off shore tomorrow any fishos available

steve bart
13-08-2008, 07:36 AM
Heading out from Manly (Brissy) going out to the 35s need one or two deckies to share costs. 5.99 cudy cab poly 175 suzy .You bring rod and tackle i will have the bait and ice.About $70 each.
Cheers Steve

fleety77
19-08-2008, 06:01 PM
mate pm sent

Morwim
23-08-2008, 01:21 AM
Mate, would love to go, but another weekend maybe. How often do you head out. I have a mate who would probably be keen also. My trip was canceled this weekend down the tweed due to the winds. I was looking forward to it. Could you let me know next time your looking for someone. Thanks

Dan

steve bart
23-08-2008, 07:38 AM
Mate, would love to go, but another weekend maybe. How often do you head out. I have a mate who would probably be keen also. My trip was canceled this weekend down the tweed due to the winds. I was looking forward to it. Could you let me know next time your looking for someone. Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan i head out at least twice a month weather permitting.Pm me your number and i'll put you on my list. I mostly take 2 people with me so your mate would be welcome.I do a equal time roster so i can mostly go out during the week but do weekend trips also.If you live on the way i can pick you up or meet you at the ramp.Here is a pic of the boat.
Cheers Steve

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh170/stevebart/100_0634.jpg