PDA

View Full Version : Offshore Moreton

michaelddd
12-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Quality fish are turning up of moreton and straddie. Thee have been alot of good snapper this season compared to the last. Good fish are coming from the 33 and 35 fathom reefs. Amberjack are a daily show weather you land them or not.One day last week we where smashed up 5 times.I find the 33s have had excellent snapper this year.

SgBFish
12-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Michael that is a very nice specimen.
Looking at this weekend’s weather they will get another week to themselves to get that little bit bigger.
Scott

Benno1
12-08-2008, 04:26 PM
quality fish there Michael...was it plastics or bait that did the damage???
thanks for the info and pic :D

(Mrs Benno1)

skipalong
13-08-2008, 06:54 AM
excellent fish mate

Fishing_Freddy
13-08-2008, 07:50 AM
Great looking knobbie, well done
Ken :beer:

TimiBoy
13-08-2008, 08:19 AM
Nice. Here's hoping the weather will pick up next week.

Boat will be serviced, and ready to roll, so the first good day is MINE!!!! Tuesday through Thursday could pan out, by the synoptic chart.

I have to do a day with my wife on board only. She insists! At least I get to fish whatever corner of the boat I want.

Cheers,

Tim

wags on the water
13-08-2008, 08:59 AM
Nice. Here's hoping the weather will pick up next week.

Boat will be serviced, and ready to roll, so the first good day is MINE!!!! Tuesday through Thursday could pan out, by the synoptic chart.

I have to do a day with my wife on board only. She insists! At least I get to fish whatever corner of the boat I want.

Cheers,

Tim

I'm deeply offended Tim,all you had to do was ask me to move (and I would still say no)Just because I'm 900kms away from you Tim, I can still here you.

Nice catch Michael.

Outsider1
13-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Come on Tim,

you are a bloody Crow Eater aren't you?, don't you know how to hip and shoulder them out of the way??!!:LOL:

Cheers

Dave

TimiBoy
13-08-2008, 11:54 AM
I'm deeply offended Tim,all you had to do was ask me to move (and I would still say no)Just because I'm 900kms away from you Tim, I can still here you.

Nice catch Michael.

Ah, you see? I can fish with the best of 'em!!!

Wags, Mate, if you were here, you'd be on the boat, and you could have whichever corner you wanted! (He gives you this irresistible puppy dog look, and you fold.):P

Cheers,

Tim