PDA

View Full Version : Recent shots

Jeremy87
11-08-2008, 10:41 PM
After havening some really good photo oppertunities of late i've gotten back into my wildlife photography. been updating and upgrading allot of my gear and taking heap of shots. Here a few i've taken over the last month or so.

Jeremy87
11-08-2008, 10:43 PM
A few more

Little grey men
12-08-2008, 09:58 AM
Beautiful shots Jeremy. Looks like you've been getting out and about mate.

Didley
12-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Beautiful shots Jeremy, have U got any of those little blue kingfishers you see along river and creeks banks when luring. What are they called, I've always wanted to take a pic of them, but never quick enough.

Cheers Dids

Jeremy87
12-08-2008, 03:35 PM
I have a few shots of sacred kingfishers on film somewhere but the are a tough specimens, very small and fast moving and they don't like coming out into good light. I just ordered a 100-400mm lense to replace my old 75-300 just for that sought of shot. There are 3 species of kingfisher in se queensland your likely to come accross. Sacreds and little kingfishers which are blue and white and the azure kingfisher which is orange and blue.

I went out west with uni and that were i got the shots of the yellowfoots, quite proud of some of them. The shots of the raptors are from down the pin and some are just from my backyard. I've got a big field trip up at binna burra coming up were i hope to fire off a few frames.

Poseidon
22-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Those are some great photos, thanks for sharing.

The shots of the smaller birds are brilliant.

Regards Cameron.